Présentation de l'éditeur
Microsoft's Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) provides you with a development framework for building high-quality user experiences for the Windows operating system. It blends together rich content from a wide range of sources and allows you unparalleled access to the processing power of your Windows computer.
Pro WPF 4.5 in C# provides a thorough, authoritative guide to how WPF really works. Packed with no-nonsense examples and practical advice you'll learn everything you need to know in order to use WPF in a professional setting. The book begins by building a firm foundation of elementary concepts, using your existing C# skills as a frame of reference, before moving on to discuss advanced concepts and demonstrate them in a hands-on way that emphasizes the time and effort savings that can be gained.
What youll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of WPF programming from XAML to controls and data flow.
- Develop realistic application scenarios to see navigation, localization and deployment in action.
- Explore the advanced user interface controls that WPF provides.
- Learn to manage documents from within WPF: Text layout, printing, and document packaging are all covered.
- Use graphics and multimedia to add punch to your applications