Présentation de l'éditeur
Microsoft's Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) makes software development easier and now features support for iOS, MacOS, Android, and Java development. If you are an application developer, some of the important factors you undoubtedly consider in selecting development frameworks and tools include agility, seamless collaboration capabilities, flexibility, and ease of use. Microsoft's ALM suite of productivity tools includes new functionality and extensibility that are sure to grab your attention. Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2013 provides in-depth coverage of these new capabilities. Authors Mickey Gousset, Martin Hinshelwood, Brian A. Randell, Brian Keller, and Martin Woodward are Visual Studio and ALM experts, and their hands-on approach makes adopting new ALM functionality easy.
- Streamline software design and deployment with Microsoft tools and methodologies
- Gain a practical overview of ALM with step-by-step guides and reference material
- Case studies illustrate specific functionality and provide in-depth instruction
- Use new capabilities to support iOS, MacOS, Android and Java development
- Discover this comprehensive solution for modeling, designing, and coordinating enterprise software deployments
- Over 100 pages of new content, forward-compatible with new product releases
Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2013 provides a complete framework for using ALM to streamline software design and deployment processes using well-developed Microsoft tools and methodologies. Professional Application Lifecycle Management with Visual Studio 2013 is your guide to make use of newly-available ALM features to take your enterprise software development to the next level.
Quatrième de couverture
A comprehensive ALM resource for software developers
This book will show software development team members how to use Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server to streamline software design, development, testing, and deployment using best practices and methodologies. The authors guide readers through practical application of the tools using their hard–earned experience from over a hundred combined man years of real world work. This professional resource is designed for use both as a step–by–step guide and as a reference for modeling, designing, and coordinating solutions big and small at every level using ALM.
Professional Application Lifecycle Management:
- Demonstrates capabilities for supporting a broad range of development projects, including Microsoft, iOS, Java, and Android development
- Contains over 100 pages of new content updated for VS 2013 and forward–compatible with future releases
- Features tips and insights directly from Microsoft ALM MVPs
- Includes a complete introduction to Visual Studio Application Lifecycle Management and Team Foundation Server
- Details comprehensive instructions for modeling, designing, and coordinating enterprise software deployments