- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre sur Kindle Direct Publishing en format papier ou numérique : C'est simple et gratuit et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs. En savoir plus ici .
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Russian Lolita (Allemand) Relié – 1 juin 2002
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
most of the shots are really mediocre. sorry herge. I loved the book Luba, but this one is far from it. some of the shots don't even have red eye reduction or removal. the poses aren't very creative. as pretty as the girl is a lot of the shots just make her seem terribly ordinary. I was bored to death with this book.
I was done with it in less than 2 minutes. and when i picked it up again to make sure i didn't miss anything or was in a bad mood or something, it took even less time the second time around.
if you really feel you need this book, take mine. perfect condition, held for less than 5 minutes. you are sure to be disappointed...
I came very close to buying this book, when Hegre announced it was in production on his website. To date, it's the only nude erotica book I have ever come close to buying. Then, he chose the title for it. Given the prevailing attitudes in the United States, I decided that, no matter how much I loved the beauty of this model, I simply could not have a book in my library with a title that suggested underage pornography. Katya, for the record, was over 18 when she was photographed for this book.
I found out later, through an Internet forum, that Hegre had a falling out with Galitsin. Grigori, or someone claiming to be Grig, posted on the forum that Petter allegedly cheated Katya out of some or all of her modeling fee, as well as any share of profits on the book. She returned to Ukraine broke, and subsequently got married, had a child, and quit modeling. If any of this story is true, shame on you, Petter.
Of course, dear reader, you should take my anecdote above with a grain of salt. I have no proof that the poster who made these accusations was in fact Grigori Galitsin, other than that I read the posts, and most or all of the members of the forum at the time believed the poster to be genuine. The posts have since been removed, though not out of censorship so much as from site crashes with bad backups, apparently
If you are on the fence about buying this book, consider this also: The book itself is not a coffee table sized book, I believe it is not much larger than a standard hardcover. Also, all of the photographs that have appeared in this book are available for purchase (as computer image files, not prints) from Petter Hegre's website. You should be able to easily find it by plugging his name into A9 Web Search, or your favorite search engine.
Although she is a lovely model, given the book's unfortunate name, the allegations surrounding it, and the ready availability of all of the photographs contained within (and more) on the Internet, I cannot recommend this book.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique
- Livres > Art, Musique et Cinéma > Histoire de l'art
- Livres > Art, Musique et Cinéma > Photographie > Portraits
- Livres > Famille, Santé et Bien-être > Sexualité
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Arts & Photography > Photography > Portraits
- Livres anglais et étrangers > Arts & Photography > Photography > Subjects & Themes