Présentation de l'éditeur
Implement a powerful end-to-end SAP administration solution
Get peak performance from your SAP ERP infrastructure using the detailed implementation, maintenance, and support information in this comprehensive resource. SAP Basis Administration Handbook, NetWeaver Edition delivers integrated management strategies covering both ABAP and Java stacks. Discover how to deploy components, accurately size throughout, configure Oracle databases, back up your system, and repair performance problems. Career trends, certification requirements, and marketable SAP Basis skills are also discussed in this practical guide.
Essential Skills for SAP Professionals:
- Plan, prepare, and install SAP NetWeaver Application Server
- Set up, configure, and troubleshoot Java and ABAP stacks
- Establish server infrastructure and efficiently balance workloads
- Incorporate transport management and software logistics
- Resolve performance issues and startup problems
- Access SAP support infrastructure through SAP Service Marketplace
- Manage and back up Oracle databases using BR*TOOLS
- Perform system copies, stack upgrades, and OS/DB migrations
Biographie de l'auteur
Ranjit Mereddy, an SAP certified technical consultant, has 12 years of experience in SAP NetWeaver/Basis technical architecture, enterprise architecture, and administration. He has led several successful SAP implementations as an SAP technical team lead.