Présentation de l'éditeur
Createspace is a fantastic opportunity for writers. You publish your book, and if someone buys it, Createspace print it and send it to the customer. All the author needs to do is wait to be paid. How's that for hands-free and risk-free publishing?
This book takes you step-by-step through my own process for publishing. Topics covered include:
* Basic Text Formatting
* Which Font?
* Links and formatting checks
* Page Numbering in Word
* Adding a new title to Createspace
* Price calculator and deciding on Trim size
* Image DPI requirements
* Paint Shop Pro conversion process
* Common formatting problems
* Book Cover Templates
* Creating the cover with Photoshop Elements
* Creating the cover in Paint Shop Pro
* Submitting the book & cover to Createspace
* Expanded Distribution?
The book also includes links to a number of video tutorials created by the author to help you understand the formatting and submission process.