Revue de presse
"... a seminal text in the new experiential and inquiry-based methods of entrepreneurship education." ---- Patrick Vlaskovits, co-author, "The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development"
"The best $40 investment you can make in your startup." ---- EdSurge
Présentation de l'éditeur
The Startup Owner's Manual guides you, step-by-step, as you put the Customer Development process to work. This method was created by renowned Silicon Valley startup expert Steve Blank, acknowledged catalyst of the "Lean Startup" movement, and tested and refined by him for more than a decade.
This 608-page how-to guide includes over 100 charts, graphs, and diagrams, plus 77 valuable checklists that guide you as you drive your company toward profitability. It will help you:
· Avoid the 9 deadly sins that destroy startups' chances for success
· Use the Customer Development method to bring your business idea to life
· Incorporate the Business Model Canvas as the organizing principle for startup hypotheses
· Identify your customers and determine how to "get, keep and grow" customers profitably
· Compute how you'll drive your startup to repeatable, scalable profits.