6 internautes sur 6 ont trouvé ce commentaire utile
- Publié sur Amazon.com
The diversity of flowers in these illustrations is amazing. From a water garden to a cactus garden, then follow the 4 seasons with a garden for each; add in edible, rock, rose, bulb, fragrant, pastel, cascading, shaded foliage and more. This book is truly a flower lovers dream.
1. 30 pages with 27 (3 are 2 page) Illustrations printed front and back of 15 pages on medium weight, bright white paper.
2. For use with Colored pencils, Sharp crayons could also be used,
3. I tested Pentel markers, Fiskars and Irma Gel pens and they leak through the paper.
4. Some of the images have some areas of the pictures that lack detail, just a few lines depicting trees, bushes, flowers, etc., some of these areas are in the background and some in the foreground. This is an art technique kind of like a photograph with a blurred area. It can be challenging to color but can also be fun to practice this technique with colored pencils.
5. All of the flowers are listed on the bottom of the page so you can look them up if one is not familiar to you
Illustrations include the following:
An autumn garden, An early Fall Garden, a Cascading Garden, Vegetable Garden, Shaded Foliage Garden, A Succulent Garden, A Pond Garden, A Rock Garden, A Container Garden, Everlasting Garden, Spring Garden, A Blue and White Summer Garden, A Climbing Garden, A Suburban Garden, A Butterfly Garden, Garden overflowing with color, Rose Garden, Summer Garden in full Bloom, Spring Bulb Garden with a bunny, Fragrant Garden, Water Garden, Summer Garden, Cactus Garden, Pastel Late Summer Garden, Winter Garden, Edible Flower Garden, an Arrangement of garden flowers.