The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds: Prima Official Game Guide (Anglais) Broché – 22 novembre 2013
Il y a une édition plus récente de cet article:
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
• FREE Mobile Version Included - get access to the full digital guide that can be viewed on any mobile device or computer
• Detailed World Maps - highly detailed maps show the locations for every dungeon entrance, piece of heart and more
• Never Get Lost - step-by-step walkthrough will guide you through each dungeon and puzzle
• Find All The Collectibles - handy checklists show the locations for all collectibles
• Beat The Bosses - the best strategies for defeating the boss of each dungeon
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
En savoir plus sur les auteursDécouvrez des livres, informez-vous sur les écrivains, lisez des blogs d'auteurs et bien plus encore.
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Hard on the heels of the releases of Nintendo's latest game in the Zelda franchise - "A Link Between Worlds" - Prima Publishers has issued a companion game guide in a collectors edition.
For this amateur gamer I find these Prima guides indispensable. The guide is an encyclopedia of walk through helps, location of hidden items and hint for solving puzzles and defeating various evils doers. Numerous world maps in the back of the book are keyed with locations of places to visit, to avoid, and treasure locations and temples.
You certainly don't need a guidebook to play this game. Some folks feel a guide detracts from the challenge of solving the various riddles and defeating the bosses. I find having the guide very helpful when I reach a dead end, but that's one person's opinion.
The collector's edition is a large hardbound book measuring 8.5 inches by 11, gilt edged and 320 pages long. The cover boards are light green with a stylized gold border with a Zelda/Triforce design imprinted on the front cover. To my knowledge this is the fifth Zelda Collectors Edition published by Prima - the only difference is the other editions is the color of the hardbound boards.
Highly recommend as an attractive Legend of Zelda collectable and a useful companion to a challenging game.
1. It tells you that Ravio's item rental shop is opened right after you get the Power Glove, but you also need to get the Zora Flippers first before it opens.
2. More importantly, for the final battle of the game, it tells you to shoot arrows behind you all the way around the wall from the start, but this only works on the THIRD time; before that, you have to shoot normally, un-merge with the wall and then merge BEHIND the boss to shoot him. I had to use a free online guide to figure that out because the book was wrong; disappointing, and at a crucial time.
Other than that, this is a great guide, and was invaluable for collecting all the items. It's worth that cost alone. Just be aware of those few errors and you'll be fine.
There are several maps showing both worlds and the location of many treasures and other extras.