- Boutique de Noël : Découvrez toutes nos idées cadeaux et ventes flash
'People my age sit about pondering "why are we here?" The only time I ever asked meself that is when Suzanne booked us a surprise holiday to Lanzarote.'
He's forty, unmarried ('getting a joint mortgage is a bigger deal'), doesn't have kids ('once you've got one, you can't send it back') and is known to the world as an 'idiot'. It's time for Karl Pilkington to face up to life's big question - what does it all mean? Karl thought he'd seen it all filming An Idiot Abroad, but now he's off around the globe to learn how other cultures deal with the big issues in life.
Find out how Karl copes as he . . .
- Undergoes a plastic surgery procedure in LA
- Runs for six hours straight with a tribe in Mexico
- Models for a Japanese life drawing class
- Helps deliver a baby in Bali
Have his experiences changed him? Find out in this hilarious new book . . .
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit