The Unspeakable Oath is a quarterly magazine dedicated to tabletop roleplaying games that are based on the Cthulhu Mythos -- the creations of horror author H.P. Lovecraft, the writers who inspired him, and the writers who followed him. Created and published by game designers, writers and artists who love Cthulhu Mythos gaming, every issue provides ideas, inspiration, tools and techniques to make your games more horrific than ever. The Unspeakable Oath 19 includes: The Dread Page of Azathoth This issue’s foreword by editor-in-chief Shane Ivey. The Eye of Light and Darkness Reviews of games, books and movies that are of special interest to Cthulhu Mythos gamers.
- Cthulhu Saves the World, reviewed by Brian Sammons.
- Death in Luxor, reviewed by Matthew Pook.
- The Freeport Trilogy, reviewed by Matthew Pook.
- The H.P. Lovecraft Literary Podcast, reviewed by Brian Sammons.
- The Last Lovecraft: Relic of Cthulhu, reviewed by Brian Sammons.
- Lovecraftian Tales from the Table, reviewed by Matthew Pook.
- Monsters, reviewed by Brian Sammons.
- Shadows of Yog-Sothoth, reviewed by Matthew Pook.