Présentation de l'éditeur
What readers are saying:
"I wish I read it a couple of years ago before I began my container tomato-growing experiences. It might have saved me some grief!"
"This author included pictures so you know exactly what to look for....which now makes this one of my go to gardening books."
"To sum it up - if you are a tomato lover - please grab a copy of this book - You won't regret it."
Tomatoes are undoubtedly one of the world’s favorite “vegetables” and there’s no greater satisfaction than growing your own.
Tomatoes are the perfect choice for growing in confined spaces in urban areas and are also a fantastic plant for people who are new to vegetable gardening.
With a little help from this practical and informative book, you’ll be enjoying your very own delicious tomatoes in no time!
This book will teach you everything you need to know to get started and more, including:
• Tomato varieties and their characteristics, including the differences between heirloom, open pollinated, hybrid, determinate and indeterminate
• Growing seasons and the best varieties for your area
• The incredible benefits of growing tomatoes in containers and how to choose suitable containers, including creative ideas for repurposing items you already have at home
• How to grow from seed and how to plant out your seedlings and properly tend them, including dealing with fertilizing, suckering, and common pests and diseases
• Ideal conditions for growing tomatoes
• How to save your own seeds
• Companion planting
• And much more!
If you’ve always wanted to enjoy the satisfaction of growing your very own tomatoes, then this book is for you!
Scroll up and grab your copy to get started today!