Présentation de l'éditeur
Tired of getting NO blog traffic? Hate when you write great posts that nobody reads? Want a REALISTIC, step-by-step plan for traffic generation?
Getting blog traffic doesn't have to be hard. The secret is to find what works and do more of that. In the guide "My Blog Traffic Sucks!" you'll get an eight-step blueprint that helps you generate your first 100,000 visitors.
You DON'T Need Hundreds of Free Traffic Tips!
You've probably come across books that offer HUNDREDS of blog traffic tips. My question is this: "How do you know where to start?"
Think of all the promotional strategies you've recently heard. You've probably been told to do:
Article marketing. Article syndication. Facebook. Facebook Ads. Twitter. Google +. Pinterest. LinkedIn. Google Ads. Banner Ads. Slideshare. Podcasting. Viral marketing. Blog post promotion. YouTube. Guest Posting. Re-Targeting. Networking. Solo ads. Ad Swaps. SEO. Link building. Forum marketing. Blog Commenting. Kindle publishing. Physical book publishing. Information products. Email list building.
Try to do all these things and you'll KILL your traffic generation efforts. You don't need dozens of ideas. Instead you need a free traffic strategy that's PROVEN to work!
Follow the 8 Step Plan for Getting 100,000 Blog Visitors
"My Blog Traffic Sucks!" details an easy-to-follow plan for getting quality visitors to your blog. The best part? You can easily do it with only 15 hours of work each week.
You'll learn how to:
- Understand the 4 habits of effective bloggers
- Design a MWR blog that converts traffic
- Network with top bloggers to build powerful alliances
- Write awesome (search engine optimized) content
- Execute a 7-step blog post promotion plan.
- Craft compelling guest blog posts that generate a flood of traffic
- Get results with Twitter in as little as 30 minutes a day
- Generate additional traffic using 6 BONUS strategies
Would You Like To Know More?
Get started right away and get more blog traffic.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the 'buy button' now.