|Prix Amazon||Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Take your ukulele playing to the next level – fast! – with hundreds of fun exercises, drills and practice tunes
You have a ukulele, you know just enough to be dangerous, and now you′re ready to do something with it. You′re in luck: Ukulele Exercises For Dummies helps you become a better player. This practice–based book focuses on the skills that entry–level players often find challenging and provides tips, tricks and plenty of cool exercises that will have you creating music in no time that include:
• Creating rock–steady strumming patterns and rhythms
• Becoming a better fingerpicker with patterns, arpeggio exercises, and solo fingerpicking pieces
• Expanding your fretboard knowledge and crafting your own rock, blues and jazz riffs and solos
• Playing actual songs on the ukulele – everything from the classic ukulele tunes to the 12 bar blues!
• Downloadable audio files of the exercises found in the book, providing you with a self–contained practice package
No matter if you′re a beginning ukulele player or you′re wanting to stretch and improve your chops, Ukulele Exercises For Dummies puts you on your way to becoming a ukulele extraordinaire!
You got yourself a ukulele and taught yourself to play a passable ′Happy Birthday,′ but now you′re ready to take it to the next level. You′ve come to the right place. This exercise book is your ticket to becoming a bona fide ukulele hero. It supplies expert tips, tricks and plenty of jammin′ exercises that will have you strumming and picking your way through everything from the classic ukulele tunes to cool jazz progressions, intricate instrumental pieces and blues riffs like a pro in no time. And if you′re brand–new to the uke, you′ll find a lot to like here as well.
Audio download includes
Over an hour and a half of audio featuring the exercises and songs from the book so you can hear exactly how they should sound
Open the book and find:
Détails sur le produit