VCP5-DCV Official Certification Guide (Covering the VCP550 Exam): VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization (Anglais) Relié – 15 août 2014
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the VCP5-DCV exam, including
• Installing, upgrading, and securing all the key components in your vSphere, including ESXi hosts, vCenter, datastores, and network components
• Networking components in vSphere, including vSphere standard switch and distributed switch concepts
• Configuring and managing all forms of storage, including Fibre Channel, iS CSI, and network-attached storage
• Creating, configuring, and managing virtual machines and vApps
• Keeping your vSphere running smoothly and recovering quickly from any failure, including services that improve overall utilization and recoverability
• Identifying the key components of your vSphere and how they work together
• Understanding the "core four" resources in any computer system: CPU, memory, disk, and network
• Preparing thoroughly for the VCP550 exam
VCP5-DCV Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
• Master VMware VCP550 exam topics
• Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
• Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
• Gain confidence taking the realistic practice exam on the DVD
VCP5-DCV Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the VCP550 exam on vSphere 5.5 for VMware Certified Professional 5 - Data Center Virtualization certification. VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) Bill Ferguson shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material follows the exam blueprint and is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retaining exam topics.
The companion DVD contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
VCP5-DCV Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from VMware that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized VMware instructors and self-study products from VMware Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered worldwide, please visit www.vmware.com/training.
Biographie de l'auteur
Bill Ferguson, VCI 3, 4, 5; VCP 3, 4, 5; CCSI; and MCT Alumni has been in the computer industry for more than 20 years. Originally in technical sales and IT consulting with Sprint, he made his transition to Certified Technical Trainer in 1997 with ExecuTrain. He now runs his own company, Parallel Connections, as an independent contractor and consultant based in Birmingham, Alabama, working worldwide for most of the national training companies and some regional training companies. In addition, he has written and produced many technical training videos and books. Bill’s aspiration is as follows: “My job is to understand the material so well that I can make it easier for others to learn than it was for me to learn. Toward that end, I strive to provide an effective learning environment whether in person, in print, or online.”
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre adresse e-mail ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
En savoir plus sur l'auteur
Dans ce livre(En savoir plus)
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne