Présentation de l'éditeur
Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for core configuration and administrative tasks in Windows 8.1. Zero in on the essentials through quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to save time and get the job done - whether at your desk or in the field.
- Configuring and optimizing Windows 8.1 computers
- Customizing the desktop and interface
- Configuring user and computer policies
- Automating configuration
- Managing user access and security features
- Installing and maintaining programs
- Managing hardware devices and drivers
- Handling maintenance and support tasks
Biographie de l'auteur
William R. Stanek is a Microsoft MVP with 20+ years of experience in systems management and advanced programming. He is an award-winning author who’s written more than 100 books, including Windows Server 2012 Pocket Consultant and Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Pocket Consultant.