Présentation de l'éditeur
Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to the programming fundamentals for Windows Azure
Teach yourself how to build and host scalable applications in the cloud using Windows Azure—one step at a time. Ideal for those with basic programming skills, this tutorial provides practical, learn-by-doing exercises for working with the core services and features of the Windows Azure platform.
- Extend your existing skills to the cloud development model
- Build a simple web role application and deploy it to the cloud
- Create a worker role project to perform backend processes
- Store persistent data with Windows Azure Storage
- Develop a scalable database application in the cloud using Microsoft SQL Azure
- Connect several cloud-based applications with Windows Azure AppFabric
- Design a multitiered solution that can scale to meet user demand
Biographie de l'auteur
Roberto Brunetti is an experienced consultant, trainer, and author. He's a co-founder of DevLeap, a company focused on providing high-value content and consulting services to professional developers, and the founder of ThinkMobile, the largest Italian community for mobile development. He is a regular speaker at major conferences, and works closely with Microsoft Italy to put on events and build training courses.