Présentation de l'éditeur
Get started with this powerful Windows administration tool
Automate Windows administration tasks with ease by learning the fundamentals of Windows PowerShell 3.0. Led by a Windows PowerShell expert, you’ll learn must-know concepts and techniques through easy-to-follow explanations, examples, and exercises. Once you complete this practical introduction, you can go deeper into the Windows PowerShell command line interface and scripting language with Windows PowerShell 3.0 Step by Step.
Discover how to:
- Create effective Windows PowerShell commands with one line of code
- Apply Windows PowerShell commands across several Windows platforms
- Identify missing hotfixes and service packs with a single command
- Sort, group, and filter data using the Windows PowerShell pipeline
- Create users, groups, and organizational units in Active Directory
- Add computers to a domain or workgroup with a single line of code
- Run Windows PowerShell commands on multiple remote computers
- Unleash the power of scripting with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
Biographie de l'auteur
Ed Wilson is a well-known scripting expert who delivers popular scripting workshops to Microsoft customers and employees worldwide. He's written several books on Windows scripting, including Windows PowerShell 2.0 Best Practices, Microsoft Windows PowerShell Step By Step, and Microsoft VBScript Step by Step. Ed is a senior consultant at Microsoft Corporation and writes Hey, Scripting Guy!, one of the most popular TechNet blogs.