Présentation de l'éditeur
Your hands-on, step-by-step guide to automating Windows administration with Windows PowerShell 3.0
Teach yourself the fundamentals of Windows PowerShell 3.0 command line interface and scripting language—one step at a time. Written by a leading scripting expert, this practical tutorial delivers learn-by-doing exercises, timesaving tips, and hands-on sample scripts for performing administrative tasks on both local and remote Windows systems.
Discover how to:
- Use built-in cmdlets to execute commands
- Write scripts to handle recurring tasks
- Use providers to access information beyond the shell environment
- Configure network components with Windows Management Instrumentation
- Manage users, groups, and computers with Active Directory services
- Execute scripts to administer and troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
Biographie de l'auteur
Ed Wilson is a well-known scripting expert who delivers popular scripting workshops to Microsoft customers and employees worldwide. He's written several books on Windows scripting, including Windows PowerShell 2.0 Best Practices, Microsoft Windows PowerShell Step By Step, and Microsoft VBScript Step by Step. Ed is a senior consultant at Microsoft Corporation and writes Hey, Scripting Guy!, one of the most popular TechNet blogs.