Présentation de l'éditeur
Get in-depth guidance—and inside insights—for using the Windows Sysinternals tools available from Microsoft TechNet. Guided by Sysinternals creator Mark Russinovich and Windows expert Aaron Margosis, you’ll drill into the features and functions of dozens of free file, disk, process, security, and Windows management tools. And you’ll learn how to apply the book’s best practices to help resolve your own technical issues the way the experts do.
Diagnose. Troubleshoot. Optimize.
- Analyze CPU spikes, memory leaks, and other system problems
- Get a comprehensive view of file, disk, registry, process/thread, and network activity
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues with Active Directory
- Easily scan, disable, and remove autostart applications and components
- Monitor application debug output
- Generate trigger-based memory dumps for application troubleshooting
- Audit and analyze file digital signatures, permissions, and other security information
- Execute Sysinternals management tools on one or more remote computers
- Master Process Explorer, Process Monitor, and Autoruns
Biographie de l'auteur
Mark Russinovich is a Technical Fellow in the Windows Azure group at Microsoft. He is coauthor of Windows SysInternals Administrator’s Reference, co-creator of the Sysinternals tools available from Microsoft TechNet, and coauthor of the Windows Internals book series. Aaron Margosis is a Principal Consultant with Microsoft Public Sector Services. He specializes in application development on Windows platforms, with a focus on security, least privilege, and compatibility in locked-down environments.