Présentation de l'éditeur
The book is designed to be a clear accessible guide to women's health. The aims of the book are as follows:
- To examine women's health issues as they present in general practice
- To provide GPs with information relevant to their practice that extends upon that provided in "undergraduate" texts
- To provide evidence based information regarding women's health to GPs
- To give GPs tips and examples of useful approaches when undertaking histories, examining and managing women's health problems.
- To examine current controversies in women's health