Présentation de l'éditeur
Video Marketing for Small Businesses, Speakers, Consultants, and Authors
Video Marketing is one of the newest and fastest growing industries in online business and advertising today. With little more than a camera and a microphone, anybody can use the power of the Internet to be seen and heard.
As new customer, Bob Walker added. “I was born before computers - Hell, I was born before TV - and Marc's systematic, logical approach to YouTube marketing is equally as helpful to me as it is to the young geek who runs my business computers.”
If you're an author, consultant, small business owner, or anybody that wants publicity online, this is the guide you need to understand video marketing. Discover YouTube's secrets, implement a marketing plan, and showcase your brand like never before. It's all here. You'll find a detailed breakdown of keyword strategies, optimizing techniques for videos and channels, marketing tactics, advertising opportunities, and crucial metrics and analysis tools.
• See how to measure a successful marketing strategy
• Discover the new YouTube layout and all its possibilities
• Find out how to optimize for YouTube and search engines
• Uncover how to use YouTube to promote your business and sell your products
• Learn how to NOT get banned by YouTube
Get marketing strategy as well as an easy to follow, step-by-step walkthrough of YouTube's many features.
A few of the lessons provided in this book include:
• Branding Techniques
• Get in early with popular videos and what to do with them
• Discover trends and use them to boost views
• Find the next upcoming viral videos
• What equipment you should use
• Optimize your channel
• Discover new demographics
• Social interaction
• Script and copywriting tips
• Much more
IF YOU ONLY BUY 1 BOOK THIS YEAR, well, you should buy more books...
AND THIS SHOULD BE ONE OF THEM!