Discussions entre clients > Forum de discussion Kindle

English speakers living in France and using Amazon.fr

Trier par: Le plus ancien en premier | Le plus récent en premier
Afficher les messages 1-25 sur 1000 de cette discussion.
En réponse à un message antérieur du 13 févr. 15 18:24:46 GMT+01:00
actually, all Amazon websites have forbidden any form of self promotion:

L'équipe Communautaire dit:

Amazon a récemment créé une nouvelle communauté pour auteurs.
La communauté "Rencontrez Nos Auteurs" est conçue pour donner aux auteurs l'opportunité de discuter et de promouvoir leurs récentes et plus grandes œuvres.

Avec l'avènement de la nouvelle communauté, nous ne permettrons plus des commentaires à caractère promotionnel dans nos autres communautés. A partir du 15 mars 2012, toute "activité délibérée à caractère auto-promotionnel" seront limités à la communauté "Rencontrez Nos Auteurs". Toutes les discussions promotionnelles en dehors de ces forums seront supprimées.
Nous invitons les auteurs et les lecteurs intéressés à venir participer à la discussion à la page suivante:

https://www.amazon.fr/forum/Rencontrez%20Nos%20Auteurs

Nous sommes impatients de vous rencontrer.

-L'équipe communautaire

which basically means, that like other Amazon forums, one can only self-promote in the Meet our Authors forum here: https://www.amazon.fr/forum/Rencontrez%20Nos%20Auteurs

Publié le 10 févr. 15 12:55:50 GMT+01:00
[Supprimé par Amazon le 18 févr. 15 18:21:01 GMT+01:00]

En réponse à un message antérieur du 28 déc. 14 19:37:53 GMT+01:00
[Supprimé par Amazon le 18 févr. 15 18:23:38 GMT+01:00]

Publié le 27 déc. 14 09:17:46 GMT+01:00
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all...

I have several promotions running and would really appreciate it if you would check them out. Thank you so much, happy reading.
All the best, Vanessa

*~FREE eBOOKS~*

Emily: Prequel to The Evolution Trilogy
Hybrid (The Evolution Trilogy Book 1)
First Date: Love & Regrets

*~MASSIVE SALE via Kindle Countdown~*

The Evolution Trilogy: Hybrid, Complications & Return

Steven Thorn is about to learn that his life is not going to be straightforward. Before he does, he meets Caitlin and discovers the irrational attraction of first love. However, when everything becomes complicated, will love be enough? Regardless of what he is and where his loyalty should lie, a decision has to be made. Rules are meant to be broken.

From the University of Southampton to the depths of the Amazon jungle in Brazil, Steven and Caitlin will discover that in the game of love, destiny is always the winner...

PRAISE FOR THE EVOLUTION TRILOGY

"I loved the entire trilogy and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a paranormal story with a twist and some romance. I am impressed that the scenes that could have quickly turned these books into erotic were kept "clean" and "classy" while still bringing all of the emotion of the action between characters."
MY BOOK FAIRY

"The Evolution trilogy was so much fun to read! All the components of a good series are there and I found myself thinking about the characters constantly. For me that is the sign of a good book - I can't get the characters out of my head, they come to work and the gym with me and I try to figure out what will happen next. I fell in love with Caitlin and Steven, the main characters in Hybrid, joined in on their adventures in Complications, and was rewarded with a finale that tied up all of the details and loose ends in Return book 3... A very satisfying ending! I highly recommend this trilogy."
Susan L. Gerdon

"A great set of books. A must read for all. Imaginative story somehow believable. I would like to visit the community myself."
Lovely Lane

"Really enjoyed all 3 books, find them so readable and hard to put down. As soon as you start reading you feel involved in the story."
Julieb!
THE EVOLUTION TRILOGY is a PARANORMAL ROMANCE with some scenes of an adult nature. It is comprised of three novels: HYBRID; COMPLICATIONS; and RETURN. Find out more about Steven's mother in the latest release, EMILY.

En réponse à un message antérieur du 26 déc. 14 17:00:09 GMT+01:00
caro63 dit:
Thanks suffolklass! Would never have noticed it there!

En réponse à un message antérieur du 26 déc. 14 14:22:48 GMT+01:00
Caro, right at the top of the page there is a box saying les 12 jours Kindle - plus de 400 ebooks en anglais à 0,99¤, see link http://www.amazon.fr/ebooks-en-langues-%C3%A9trang%C3%A8res/b/ref=sv_kinc_3?ie=UTF8&node=784566031 (hope it works). Haven't gone through them all yet but have snapped up the second and third in the Miklos Banffy trilogy. Read the first and would thoroughly recommend.

En réponse à un message antérieur du 26 déc. 14 13:27:01 GMT+01:00
caro63 dit:
Suffolklass - where is the new list? I can only find the old one (first book "Fifth Knight" - is there a new one out?

Publié le 26 déc. 14 11:29:30 GMT+01:00
Merry Christmas and happy (English) reading to all anglophones in France, whether on paper or Kindle...

En réponse à un message antérieur du 26 déc. 14 10:16:03 GMT+01:00
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. I see we have a better selection of 99c books this time so happy choosing.

En réponse à un message antérieur du 25 déc. 14 20:13:12 GMT+01:00
caro63 dit:
Merry Christmas CB and to all other kindle/book lovers !

En réponse à un message antérieur du 25 déc. 14 19:22:26 GMT+01:00
candide44 dit:
Seasons greetings and hope you all have a great year in 2015!!

Publié le 25 déc. 14 17:09:44 GMT+01:00
Merry Christmas to all

Publié le 6 déc. 14 19:40:18 GMT+01:00
The original suggestion for this forum by Jilly Smeaton called for good books under 3 euros. Many works have been recommended which are more expensive, and that's fine, but I can't resist pointing out The Good Soldier Schweik, a classic account of the First World War with a malingering dog-stealing Czech as its hero (trans. Selver). The Parrott translation may be more complete but this is still an excellent version - and very cheap.

Publié le 6 déc. 14 19:07:25 GMT+01:00
Five short stories based on classic Christmas stories are available at ¤0.89 each this weekend, or buy the whole collection for just ¤2.68!

Complete collection:

Christmas Stories

Single stories:

A Christmas Caller (Christmas Stories 1)
A Wedding and a Christmas Tree (Christmas Stories 2)
Not a Single Match (Christmas Stories 3)
The Gift of the Magpie (Christmas Stories 4)
His Birthday Reality (Christmas Stories 5)

En réponse à un message antérieur du 30 nov. 14 19:19:09 GMT+01:00
One of my favourites ...

En réponse à un message antérieur du 30 nov. 14 16:52:18 GMT+01:00
it's also free here on Amazon:

The Scarlet Letter (English Edition)

En réponse à un message antérieur du 30 nov. 14 12:56:24 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 30 nov. 14 13:02:01 GMT+01:00
"The Scarlet Letter"... It was on the sillabus for American litterature at La Sorbonne some sixty years ago and that's why and when I read it. It's anything but funny, indeed, "bleak" would be more like it. Though it was a must book, which seldom is an incentive, I read it with interest, and it would be good to read it again and see how the society it describes compares with present day societies. You can find the book here < http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/33 >, free, of course.

En réponse à un message antérieur du 30 nov. 14 12:10:11 GMT+01:00
I wholeheartedly second that Rufus; the poem 'If This Is A Man' right at the beginning of the book is wonderful.

Publié le 30 nov. 14 11:41:55 GMT+01:00
currently re-reading Primo Levi If This Is A Man/The Truce (Abacus 40th Anniversary) (English Edition). I can't recommend this writer enough to those who haven't read him.

En réponse à un message antérieur du 22 oct. 14 13:20:29 GMT+02:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 14 nov. 14 18:00:27 GMT+01:00
Hello Marsha,

I had a look at betterworldbooks.com and very much liked their philosophy of giving to literature charities. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any reference to ebooks and for paperbacks their prices were very high compared to Amazon - the book I was interested in was just under 20 euros compared to 5.80 on amazon.fr and that held true for the eight other books I searched for. I'll stick with Amazon! WS

Post script, 14th November: In all honesty I must add this. I bought the books I was searching for on http://amazon.fr. They were second-hand paperbacks and they were no more than 1 euro each. I noticed today that one of those books was sold to me by betterworldbooks. I'm not sure why when I searched their web site this book was 19 euros but when bought through amazon.fr it was 1 euro but there you go. WS.

Publié le 16 oct. 14 19:38:49 GMT+02:00
Aw, thanks all. It is the CREUSE NEWS.
But I've been having lots of fun related to the acquiring of said job. Been interviewed by three separate journalists and articles produced about me a an elderly but madly keen eternal student on FUTURE LEARN.
Have also had third and fourth novel published but will say no more about that ...

Publié le 16 oct. 14 19:09:13 GMT+02:00
caro63 dit:
Back from the dead(tired) hordes of exhausted teachers to congratulate you Shirley on your new job!! Do tell us which mag it is, I only know of Connect but I'm sure there are tons of others. Big hellos to all you others - I've been with you in spirit but no time to comment - happy reading and keep up the good work!

En réponse à un message antérieur du 16 oct. 14 16:58:08 GMT+02:00
excellent - I'm so happy for you

Publié le 16 oct. 14 16:16:10 GMT+02:00
'Twas I Shirley, then blow me down with a feather, the electric shock paddles have been applied to the heart of the forum! Congratulations on your reviewer's job, jammy or what??

En réponse à un message antérieur du 16 oct. 14 15:35:17 GMT+02:00
Marsha dit:
have you tried www.betterworldbooks.com for used books? They deliver free world-wide, and now have the option of buying many of their books as an e-book (they scan the physical book) for fairly reasonable prices. Also have frequent "bonus sales". For each book you buy they donate a book to one of many (literature) charities. I always check there if I want to buy a "dead tree" book.
‹ Précédent 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 131 Suivant ›
[Ajouter un commentaire]
Ajouter votre propre message à la discussion
Pour insérer un lien produit, utilisez le format : [[ASIN:ASIN titre-produit]] (De quoi s'agit-il?)
Aller s'identifier

Cette discussion

Participants:  153
Message initial : 24 oct. 11
Dernier message :  13 févr. 15

Nouveau ! Soyez notifié par e-mail lorsque de nouveaux messages sont publiés.
Suivi en cours par 29 clients

Rechercher parmi les discussions des clients