Discussions entre clients > Forum de discussion Kindle

English speakers living in France and using Amazon.fr

Trier par: Le plus ancien en premier | Le plus récent en premier
Afficher les messages 226-250 sur 3157 de cette discussion.
Publié le 13 mars 12 12:34:36 GMT+01:00
she's american - amazon.com.uk probably isn't an option given that she likely doesn't have a UK credit card

En réponse à un message antérieur du 13 mars 12 13:32:49 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 13 mars 12 13:36:37 GMT+01:00
hi Caro63, if when you are making a post you click on Inserer un lien produit, rechercher box appears, left down arrow to livres anglais et etranger click, then enter into the right hand box author/title this takes you to a list of their books, make sure to click on the one that is free, as each time I have found there is an alternative ?hardback? much more expensive!! When it appears in the box it is in code but when you post it, it appears highlighted in bleue. Simples - not, but once you are used to it it is OK -lol. Thanks for your recommendations today.

En réponse à un message antérieur du 13 mars 12 13:34:52 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 13 mars 12 13:35:42 GMT+01:00
"she's american - amazon.com.uk probably isn't an option given that she likely doesn't have a UK credit card"
"...I am an American living in France ...and I want access to more American not British books..."

Yes. My tutors always told me that my weakest point (in exams and assignments) was not fully reading and comprehending the question before starting to answer.....Lol.
Well, hopefully some of what I wrote is relevant.

En réponse à un message antérieur du 13 mars 12 13:47:07 GMT+01:00
Andrew, In answer to your question do I play golf - the answer is not now since moving to France, I used to play golf with my husband on the basis of, if you can't make 'em get off the course then join them occasionally!!

Publié le 13 mars 12 13:58:56 GMT+01:00
Caro, I am going to put on a link for Dry Bones as it looks very good.Dry Bones: Enzo Files Series, Book 1 (The Enzo Files)

Publié le 13 mars 12 14:08:46 GMT+01:00
you can also copy the link at the top of the page and it turns into a link and formats properly

Publié le 13 mars 12 19:32:12 GMT+01:00
caro63 dit:
Thanks folks for all your help!

Publié le 14 mars 12 13:29:56 GMT+01:00
Freebie today The Saga of Beowulf (Complete Edition)

Publié le 14 mars 12 13:33:51 GMT+01:00
There are loads of freebies today too many to list so can I just recommend a visit to www.ereaderiq.co.uk/free

Publié le 14 mars 12 15:09:07 GMT+01:00
caro63 dit:
Hi everyone - wonderful book for today's "special" :" Sea of Poppies " by Amitav Ghosh: really enjoyed it ! Don't hesitate!!
'This is a panoramic adventure story, with a Dickensian energy and scope'
(Sunday Telegraph )

En réponse à un message antérieur du 14 mars 12 16:29:36 GMT+01:00
Thanks caro63. I was wondering about that one and have taken your advice.

En réponse à un message antérieur du 14 mars 12 16:36:14 GMT+01:00
caro63 dit:
Book Watch is becoming a full time activity! Have no time to read all these books piling into my Kindle - I'm too busy trying not to miss any bargains! Luckily we're all in here giving out opinions and "heads up" for cheap reads!
BTW I'm a suffolklass too : orginally from Ipswich!

Publié le 15 mars 12 08:16:06 GMT+01:00
There is to be offeres each day in French language books from 15th - 20th March. Also there is an interesting looking one today - tempting. Mind you, like you Caro I spend so much time on all the sites looking for bargains I will never have time to read the ones I have already!! I am slower at reading in french but it is so much better on the kindle using my dictionary on there. It used to be that I had my huge Le Robert & Collins at my side for looking up words. "The times they are a'changing", at last, with these offers in french language books, as the normal prices are incredibly expensive.

En réponse à un message antérieur du 15 mars 12 08:55:11 GMT+01:00
freebie en francais - Au coeur du danger

En réponse à un message antérieur du 15 mars 12 10:04:26 GMT+01:00
Anne, I've just "bought" the French freebie you mentioned, it's my first French book on my K. I'm tempted by the offre éclair, sounds like a more challenging read and the K dictionary might well be required! As you say, how much easier to have it built in. I used to write all the words down on the back of an envelope so I didn't lose the thread of the sentence but then of course I forgot the context when I finally looked them up! Unfortunately, I don't always manage to remember their meaning next time I encounter them.

caro, small world, I'm originally from a little village close to Eye/Diss and went to college/worked in Ipswich for a while.

Publié le 15 mars 12 14:36:43 GMT+01:00
caro63 dit:
This looks like an amusing read light and humourous (one for the ladies I think!)
free today:http://www.amazon.fr/Charlotte-Figg-Takes-Paradise-ebook/dp/B004MYFTCE/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text

Publié le 15 mars 12 20:25:00 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 15 mars 12 20:26:48 GMT+01:00
caro63 dit:
This is a bargain if you're interested in that sort of thing! (3.59¤)

"From the sneaky fish that can swim up our genitals to the e coli bacteria lurking in the very water we drink, disturbing phenomena are everywhere we turn. Educational, entertaining, and undeniably horrifying, this book isn't guaranteed to help you, um, go to the bathroom, but it's certain to make your time there more . . . informed."

1,001 Facts that Will Scare the S#*t Out of You: The Ultimate Bathroom Reader

Publié le 15 mars 12 20:27:34 GMT+01:00
S***, I'm sure I'd love this one!

En réponse à un message antérieur du 16 mars 12 08:09:17 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 16 mars 12 08:13:53 GMT+01:00
Eeeek Caro,I think I will give that a miss. One fact like that would be too many never mind 1,001 - lol. Have just downloaded Charlotte Figg though, looks like fun - thanks.

Publié le 16 mars 12 11:38:49 GMT+01:00
Looks interesting Five-Star FLEECING

Publié le 16 mars 12 12:02:45 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 16 mars 12 12:04:13 GMT+01:00
Two more as different as chalk and cheese one chick lit set in a ski resort Lily: Jetset Misfit and one set in Italy which is re the fight against Mafia The Savage Heart of Palermo Forgot to mention all my 3 books are freebies.

Publié le 16 mars 12 12:27:41 GMT+01:00
Crime thriller freebieThe Last Witness

Publié le 16 mars 12 16:33:45 GMT+01:00
John Dwyer dit:
Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with your FREE kindle book Klondike House - Memories of an Irish Country Childhood on March 16 and 17. It's a collection of stories about growing up on a farm in West Cork. It also includes appropriate works by some of Ireland's best-known poets. Be sure to download your copy. If you like it, then please leave a review.
Thanks,
John

Publié le 16 mars 12 16:55:47 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 16 mars 12 16:58:04 GMT+01:00
please, we'd like to keep this thead spam free

Message initial: 24 févr. 12 14:05:38 GMT+01:00
L'équipe Communautaire dit:

Amazon a récemment créé une nouvelle communauté pour auteurs.
La communauté "Rencontrez Nos Auteurs" est conçue pour donner aux auteurs l'opportunité de discuter et de promouvoir leurs récentes et plus grandes œuvres.

Avec l'avènement de la nouvelle communauté, nous ne permettrons plus des commentaires à caractère promotionnel dans nos autres communautés. A partir du 15 mars 2012, toute "activité délibérée à caractère auto-promotionnel" seront limités à la communauté "Rencontrez Nos Auteurs". Toutes les discussions promotionnelles en dehors de ces forums seront supprimées.
Nous invitons les auteurs et les lecteurs intéressés à venir participer à la discussion à la page suivante:

https://www.amazon.fr/forum/Rencontrez%20Nos%20Auteurs

Nous sommes impatients de vous rencontrer.

-L'équipe communautaire

Publié le 16 mars 12 18:24:38 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 16 mars 12 18:25:00 GMT+01:00
caro63 dit:
Today's special offer looks interesting :
The Seven Daughters of Eve: The Science That Reveals Our Genetic Ancestry (why won't that darned link turn blue!!) Oh it has done!!

: 3.9 stars average from 1300+ ratings on GoodReads
all about DNA and scientific stuff made simple for us (must stop reading all this free chick-lit and try and improve my mind!!)
Thanks Anne for the 5-star fleecing : looks an interesting read (not that I'm ever in 5 star hotels !)
[Ajouter un commentaire]
Ajouter votre propre message à la discussion
Pour insérer un lien produit, utilisez le format : [[ASIN:ASIN titre-produit]] (De quoi s'agit-il?)
Aller s'identifier

Discussions récentes sur Forum de discussion Kindle

Discussion Réponses Message le plus récent
Annonce
Mise à jour disponible 5.4.4 pour le Kindle Paperwhite (ancienne génération)
34 31 mai 14
Annonce
Mise à jour disponible pour le Kindle Paperwhite
15 1 juin 14
Annonce
Présentation des toutes nouvelles tablettes Kindle Fire HDX
41 19 mai 14
Annonce
Le tout nouveau Kindle Paperwhite – le meilleur appareil pour la lecture, un point c’est tout.
314 23 mai 14
paperwhite 3 il y a 10 heures
Kindle et dictionnaire russe-français français-russe 1 il y a 12 heures
Impossible de mettre à jour soi même un ebook modifié 0 il y a 16 heures
comment contacter amazon 31 il y a 18 heures
aucun problème de connection avec ma kindle mais commande pas reçue 1 il y a 19 heures
Pourquoi ne puis-je acheter des titres Kindle depuis la Roumanie ? 21 il y a 21 heures
controle parental 0 il y a 1 jour
Mon Kindle a planté 10 il y a 2 jours

Cette discussion

Participants:  148
Message initial : 24 oct. 11
Dernier message :  il y a 20 jours

Nouveau ! Soyez notifié par e-mail lorsque de nouveaux messages sont publiés.
Suivi en cours par 29 clients

Rechercher parmi les discussions des clients