Revue de presse
Présentation de l'éditeur
A fun, full–color guide to creating, editing, dressing up, and sharing home movies using iMovie and iDVD
Make home movies 21st Century style, complete with special effects, themes, backgrounds, and other elements you can add yourself when you know how to use iMovie and iDVD. This fun and friendly guide makes it easy!
iMovie and iDVD are preloaded on every new Mac. Especially if you′re new to the Mac, you′ll appreciate how iMovie ′09 & iDVD ′09 For Dummies walks you through every step, starting with transferring footage from your camcorder to your computer. You′ll learn to use all the features and put your finished product on DVD for others to enjoy.
- Explains how to transfer movie clips to the computer from a camcorder or digital camera
- Covers all the features of both iMovie ′09 and iDVD ′09
- Shows how to use the new Project Library, editing effects, transitions, image stabilization, and Precision Editor
- Guides you through the cover flow interface, image stabilization, image effects, maps and backgrounds, and themes
- Provides step–by–step directions for creating multimedia DVDs
- Illustrated in beautiful full color
iMovie ′09 & iDVD ′09 For Dummies will have you making movies in no time and having fun doing it.