Will the preorders of this dark-horse-publishing-book get cancelled again by Amazon?

Trier par: Le plus ancien en premier | Le plus récent en premier
Afficher les messages 1-20 sur 20 de cette discussion.
Message initial: 16 févr. 13 02:52:05 GMT+01:00
Dudahinten dit:
Hello!
I made numerous preorders of the Hyurle Historia Limited Collector's Edition at various european Amazons (.de, .co.uk, .fr) at Dezember 9th 2013.

Amazon.co.uk cancelled my preorder at begin of january (since there haven't been enought books).

Amazon.de cancelled my preorders at around february 14th (again, not enough books).

That's why I'm quite afraid, that Amazon.fr will cancel the preorders too.

Unfortunatelly, this whole preorder-cancelling-disaster has happened with the Final Fantasy the sky-Artbook from Dark Horse aerlier too: nearly all people who preordered the artbook got their preorders cancelled since dark-horse-publishing + its distributors couldn't get enough save enough copies for Amazon.

Publié le 16 févr. 13 10:13:42 GMT+01:00
Dennis M. dit:
Probably yes (the same happened to me btw).

Publié le 17 févr. 13 01:52:06 GMT+01:00
Matthieu dit:
Also on the queue list here... Another fabulous "pre-order", after Amano's "The Sky" boxset that was sent on a lottery to some happy few :(

Publié le 26 févr. 13 17:49:35 GMT+01:00
P. Jameson dit:
I wish they'd just let us know already. Mine was supposed to be dispatched yesterday.

Publié le 27 févr. 13 09:08:12 GMT+01:00
Bloo dit:
Yeah, I think we can all forget about actually getting it. Received an email yesterday (supposedly the despatch date) stating there was going to be an undetermined delay. Nice. Especially when I asked them twice if they did have enough stock for all orders and they told me not to worry. Cheers amazon.

Publié le 28 févr. 13 12:24:28 GMT+01:00
same for me : they canceled my preorder now. 5 days before, Amazon tell me "your order is now ok and send to you next 2 days". And this morning a new email : "Our provider informs us of a delay in the delivery of the article which you ordered January 4th, 2013" BUT I see on the article page "no stock and maybe never again" (something like that)

Shit… I want this one and I can't understand why amazon accept so many pre-order if they can have enought books. :/

Publié le 28 févr. 13 12:27:40 GMT+01:00
[Supprimé par Amazon le 28 févr. 13 16:32:39 GMT+01:00]

Publié le 1 mars 13 00:24:41 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 1 mars 13 00:25:03 GMT+01:00
Dennis M. dit:
@Obi-Wan Kenobi: But if the eMail you received says something about a delay then your order is not (yet) cancelled. As long as it is listed in your account there's still hope.

Publié le 1 mars 13 08:02:52 GMT+01:00
Bloo dit:
@Dennis M. : I'd like to be as optimistic as you are. I think what it pretty much means is that they have no idea that this product was produced in limited quantities. Basically they're going to talk to Dark Horse who's going to answer they don't have any (for good reasons). I'm not blaming them for not having a sufficient stock, but what I just don't get is this : so many people must have gotten in touch with Amazon to make sure they'd receive their orders explaining the circumstances, and still Amazon couldn't be arsed checking their stocks.

En réponse à un message antérieur du 4 mars 13 12:04:29 GMT+01:00
Only 4000 copies for Europe. So I can forget about this book. Shit… and thanks to Amazon to accept so many pre-order when you don't have enough book. This is stupid. ://

Publié le 4 mars 13 15:56:33 GMT+01:00
Dennis M. dit:
What, 4000 just for Europe? Hey, that's way more than I had thought - last time I checked it were 4000 worldwide. ;)

En réponse à un message antérieur du 4 mars 13 16:23:38 GMT+01:00
Ah ok, so maybe it's only 4000 worldwide ! (maybe more including the japanese edition)

Publié le 5 mars 13 01:16:21 GMT+01:00
Dudahinten dit:
Hello!

My preorder of the HH LCE is still listed and listed as activ but it never got delivered/shipped altough the estimated delivery date has been already a long time ago.

Did anybody get the HH LCE shipped yet?
Did anybody get their preorders at Amazon.fr cancelled?

Publié le 5 mars 13 17:41:14 GMT+01:00
P. Jameson dit:
They've sent an email to me saying there's a delay. How long until the cancellation email? They're really delaying the inevitable now.

Publié le 7 mars 13 07:39:12 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 7 mars 13 07:39:53 GMT+01:00
Bloo dit:
@ Obi-Wan Kenobi : it is 4000 worldwide indeed.

@ P. Jameson : one of my mates went and talked to some guy @amazon.fr over their chat service, and they told him that the books hadn't in fact been produced yet (riiiiight....) and that he would get his copy shortly.

I'll just leave my order as is in case a miracle happens, but I've already ordered (and received) the normal edition to try and make my peace with this.

@ amazon : How painfully disappointing that you would deliberatly lie to your customers about this. Just say you screwed up and we won't get it already.

Publié le 7 mars 13 11:48:09 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 7 mars 13 11:48:33 GMT+01:00
Dennis M. dit:
@Bloo: I believe that the people from the chat service really don't have a clue what's going on with this book so they just write you the standard phrases which they are supposed to use in cases like these. I don't think they lie to you on purpose.

Nevertheless, it's definitely a vexatious affair.

Publié le 7 mars 13 12:38:53 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 7 mars 13 12:39:48 GMT+01:00
Something's strange on TLoZ HH "normal" edition page.
On Amazon.fr they say now "En stock le 5 avril 2013." ("in stock from april 5")

So I think that Amazon still did not receive the books, it does not matter the version !
Because when something on Amazon is sold out, but new stock arrived, they say it. But not here. Just say "in stock on 5 april". Strange…

And maybe the comments on the Amazon.fr page are "fake". Who know…
Amazon.fr is the worst site when it's question of giving information. :/

But for the moment, I don't want to cancel my pre-order because this is not "clear".
I wait 1 or 2 month more and after that I cancel.

Publié le 7 mars 13 12:58:03 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 7 mars 13 12:59:38 GMT+01:00
Bloo dit:
@ Dennis M. : you're right they most likely don't. Although -and that's exactly what I tell them before even starting the chat session- I'd rather have them telling me they have absolutely no idea whatsoever, rather than giving me false hopes. It's only fair, but they probably have instructions not to.

@ Obi-Wan Kenobi : Nope they definitely got their stock for the standard version (I ended up ordering this one in the end, and I have received it). In my experience, what 'in stock april 5' means is that they don't have any left at present, but are expecting a restock on the 5th of april.
Unfortunately, that's doesn't mean the collector's edition will also be available for us on that day...

Publié le 7 mars 13 13:04:07 GMT+01:00
@Bloo : I know but where there's life, there's hope! ; -)

Publié le 7 mars 13 13:06:02 GMT+01:00
Dernière modification par l'auteur le 7 mars 13 13:06:14 GMT+01:00
Bloo dit:
@ Obi-Wan Kenobi : Haha. En effet. :)
‹ Précédent 1 Suivant ›
[Ajouter un commentaire]
Ajouter votre propre message à la discussion
Pour insérer un lien produit, utilisez le format : [[ASIN:ASIN titre-produit]] (De quoi s'agit-il?)
Aller s'identifier

Cette discussion

Participants:  6
Message initial : 16 févr. 13
Dernier message :  7 mars 13

Nouveau ! Soyez notifié par e-mail lorsque de nouveaux messages sont publiés.
Suivi en cours par 2 clients

Rechercher parmi les discussions des clients
La discussion concerne
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Limited Collector's Edition
The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Limited Collector's Edition de Akira Himekawa (Relié - 12 février 2013)
4.6 étoiles sur 5   (27)