The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure (Anglais) Relié – 6 mai 2011
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Téléchargement audio, Version intégrale
|Gratuit avec l'offre d'essai Audible au lieu de EUR 17,44|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
While most people operate with only three degrees of action–no action, retreat, or normal action–if you′re after big goals, you don′t want to settle for the ordinary. To reach the next level, you must understand the coveted 4th degree of action. This 4th degree, also know as the 10 X Rule, is that level of action that guarantees companies and individuals realize their goals and dreams.
The 10 X Rule unveils the principle of "Massive Action," allowing you to blast through business clich s and risk–aversion while taking concrete steps to reach your dreams. It also demonstrates why people get stuck in the first three actions and how to move into making the 10X Rule a discipline. Find out exactly where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive Action results.
- Learn the "Estimation of Effort" calculation to ensure you exceed your targets
- Make the Fourth Degree a way of life and defy mediocrity
- Discover the time management myth
- Get the exact reasons why people fail and others succeed
- Know the exact formula to solve problems
Extreme success is by definition outside the realm of normal action. Instead of behaving like everybody else and settling for average results, take Massive Action with The 10 X Rule, remove luck and chance from your business equation, and lock in massive success.
Quatrième de couverture
Praise for 10x Rule
"Love this book. The 10X Rule is dead on right! It boldly takes on the biggest issue most people skip and then wonder why they didn′t reach their goals: WORK!" Larry Winget, New York Times bestselling author of Your Kids Are Your Own Fault and The Idiot Factor
"Grant Cardone is the master at showing people exactly what they MUST do to create the success they desire! This book is like a nuclear weapon for the reader!" Barry Poznick, Executive Producer of How′d You Get So Rich? and Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
"If you don′t think goal setting is important in life, don′t waste your time reading The 10X Rule. If you do . . . Grant has set a new benchmark on the subject with his new book. Give it to a friend or colleague and it will make a huge difference in their life." Bill Jenkins, National Sales Director, Kawasaki Motors Corp., USA
"In The 10X Rule, entrepreneur Grant Cardone shows how to achieve success no matter your background, genetic make–up, or personal connections. In his view, success stems from working ten times harder than anyone else and displaying a ′domination mentality.′ It′s a how–to book on how to gain the moxie, chutzpah, and relentless drive necessary to succeed." Gary Stern, coauthor of Minority Rules: Turn Your Ethnicity into a Competitive Edge; journalist for The Wall Street Journal and Investor′s Business Daily
"Grant Cardone has hit the nail on the head with The 10X Rule telling you the real reason people succeed greatly in any area of life!" Brian tracy, Chairman and CEO, Brian Tracy International; bestselling author of over 45 Books
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Il prodigue dans ce livre des conseils pertinents et des actions précises ou des habitudes qu'il faut avoir pour obtenir du succès. Bien que certains exemples soient très américains et qu'il semble parfois obsédé par le succès et la réussite, il n'y a absolument rien à jeter dans ce livre.
En parlant de son obsession, son dernier livre " Be obsessed or be Average" est lui aussi excellent !! D'ailleurs tous les gens qui réussissent dans la vie, quel que soit leur domaine sont obsédés par leurs objectifs. Je recommande fortement ce livre !
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
1. Extreme effort will not turn a bad idea into a successful business. Suppose that an entrepreneur wishes to open a microbrewery centered around his recipe for broccoli-infused beer. If prospective customers strongly dislike the taste of the product, no amount of effort will make this recipe a commercial success. Hard work is necessary to become a successful entrepreneur, but it is not sufficient. Even good business ideas generally suck at the beginning, and it is crucial to modify and fine-tune ideas based on market feedback. Sometimes, the best course of action is to give up on an unsuccessful idea in order to free up time and resources to pursue more promising opportunities. Just like in poker, the trick is knowing when to throw more chips into the pile and when to fold. A sales professional who is promoting a product in an established market is different from an entrepreneur trying to become the next Elon Musk. In the former case, hard work is sufficient to be successful.
2. Extreme effort is best expended over short bursts of time rather than as a 24/7/365 lifestyle. Working 18-hour days is not sustainable over the long term. Your health will suffer, as will your mental focus. Success is like a marathon with periodic short-term sprints at key moments. It is physically impossible to sprint for the entire race.
When I heard about the 10X Rule, I ran out to buy it.
While the concept is powerful, and I HAVE learned a thing or two from the book, I thought it was terribly redundant.
If you are into Sales Motivation books, there is Nothing ground-breaking here.
The second to last chapter has a list of 32 qualities of sucessful people...and if you pay attention you will see that he repeats himself several times. I was able to consolidate the list down to about 24 items, maybe less.
Dont spend $20.00+ on this book. Just do this:
Understand and accept that no matter HOW bad the economy is, people ARE making money.
Set VERY high goals for yourself...make a powerful and convincing plan of action...and you'll be on the way to being successful. The higher you set the bar, and the harder you push yourself, the further along the track you will get.
The folks who DON'T plan and DON'T try are the ones whining about beinbg losers.
Don't be a loser.
1. Set MASSIVE goals.
2. Take 10x MASSIVE actions.
3. NEVER QUIT!
If you're not where you want to be, the problem is YOU, not anything or anyone else.
Read this book, then read it again, then again, read it at least 16 times...then buy it on Audible, listen to it when you workout, everywhere you drive, and even when you sleep!
For sure, if you are not quite making it as you know you would like, this book will be a wake up call. I refer to The 10X Rule at every opportunity and have downloaded the digital version for this purpose. It puts me back on track and keeps me there.
I can only imagine how fantastic our civilisation would become if everyone worked with these principles at the level this book suggests! We would easily solve our global problems and each live a life of abundance and happiness.
As with any inspiring book, its all about the reader. If you are expecting this to do something that it can't do, guess what. It won't.
Read it for what it is. Be inspired. I have bought more books by Grant. I like is attitude!