Présentation de l'éditeur
Feng Shui is the ancient Oriental system of organising your home and workplace in a way that promotes health, happiness and success. Learning the basic principles can help you transform your environment.
With this book you can learn the core ideas and practices of Feng Shui in just 20 minutes.
Through understanding and practicing Feng Shui, you can transform your environment – and therefore your life.
Optimising the energy channels that run through your home or workplace can have a profound effect on your emotional wellbeing, sleep patterns, family dynamics and much more.
In this book Simon Brown gives a clear introduction to Feng Shui and its principles, guiding you through key themes that will benefit your home and family in both the long- and short-term – including:
• What Feng Shui is and how it works
• Practical ways of finding the best possible placement for objects, furniture and rooms
• How to find your personal Feng Shui number and calculate when to travel or make changes in your lifestyle
• How to find which direction is best for sleeping, working and optimizing your creativity
• What to expect from a professional Feng Shui consultant
Previously published as Principles of Feng Shui, this ebook brings together the classic text, written by an expert in the field, with a new chapter that condenses all the ideas and practices into a simple, digestible 20-minute read.
This is part of the 20 Minutes to Master series, ten indispensable guides that can show you how to transform your life in simple and effective ways. Other titles in the series include 20 Minutes to Master Your Psychic Potential, 20 Minutes to Master NLP, 20 Minutes to Master Past Life Therapy, 20 Minutes to Master Yoga and 20 Minutes to Master Pilates.