Présentation de l'éditeur
30 Minute Meals (or less!)
Are you looking for Quick & Easy Meals you can cook in 30 Minutes (or less!)?
Today only, get this Amazon kindle book for just $0.99 Regularly priced at $7.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Okay so you me be hard at work slaving away or simply tied up babysitting so the last thing you want to do is spend hours in the kitchen!
NOT TO WORRY
All the recipes in this book contains ingredients that are easy to find and readily available in stores. Your finished product would look and taste so delicious that most of your guests would think that you have slaved all day in the kitchen!
Who said cooking delicious meals has to take ages? All the recipes in this cookbook can be made in 30 Minutes (or less!)
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
- Ingredients you MUST have in your kitchen
- The Best Mexican Recipes For Breakfast
- The Best Mexican Recipes For Lunch
- The Best Mexican Recipes For Dinner
- The Best Mexican Recipes For Snacks
- The Best Mexican Recipes For Desert
- The Best Mexican Beverage Recipes
- The Best Mexican Salsa & Sauce Recipes
- Much, much more!
Baked Taquitos de Pollo (Chicken Taquitos)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies (drained)
- 1 cup cotija cheese (crumbled)
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ onion (diced)
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 24 piece 6-inches corn tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine the cheese, chilies, onion, oregano, pepper, salt, and chicken in a bowl. Toss well.
3. Using a heavy skillet, heat the oil. Cook each of the tortillas until soft. Stack and set aside. You may place a sheet of paper towel in between each tortilla to drain the oil.
4. Take about 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture and line it across the lower part of the tortilla. Roll tightly and lay it on a foil-lined, slightly oiled baking sheet with the seams facing down. Continue until all tortillas are filled and rolled.
5. Make sure that the taquitos are adequately spaced and don’t touch each other. Lightly spritz their tops with vegetable oil and bake for 15-20 or until brown and crispy.
Scroll up & click the BUY NOW button to Download your copy today!
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount of only $0.99!
Tags: 30 Minute Meals, Mexican Cookbook, Mexican Cuisine, Mexican Cooking, Mexican Food, Mexican Food Cookbook, Mexican Paleo, Mexican Recipes, mexican Recipe Book, Quick & Easy Meals, Quick Meals, Quick & Easy Recipes