- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mine
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Age range: 5 and up / Number of players: 2 to 4
- Manufacturer: Pressman
- Game base and track, Mine cart, Mine shack with starting gate, web flinger, crate, staircase gate, dinosaur ladder, bats, stairs, 6 pieces of die-cut scenery, 8 clue cards, 5 movers, 5 mover stands, label sheets, rules
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
SCOOBY-DOO and his friends have a big mystery to solve as they climb to the top of the Mystery Mine. When you land on a clue space you get secret information about the miner that will help you win. Red hair! Blue shirt!But just as you're getting close, here comes the mine cart speeding down the tracks causing staircases to flip and fall! Gates swing and bats spin! If you're on the wrong spot you might get knocked off and have to go back.Be the first player to reach the top and guess who the Mystery Miner is---to win!
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
As a kid, Scooby-Doo was my favorite show. Now, all my children, ages 7, 9, and 22 grew up with and love Scooby. We own the similar, moving traps game, Scooby-Doo Haunted Mansion which has some problems with pieces falling off but overall, at least for us, works fine.
Object: get to the top of Mystery Mine and make your best guess of the creepy Miner. There are 8 suspects each with 3 unique characteristics. On the way up, you discover clues with hair color, clothing, accessories that point to one specific suspect as the culprit.
Choose your favorite Gang member, spin the spinner and move. land on a clue space, view the clue by opening one of the small doors on the card holder with culprit identity hidden inside; land on Mine Cart, you must release the cart by lifting the gate at the top-> cart rolls down bumps players in the way off-> place player on nearest Scooby-Doo space.
Players can be knocked off, also, by one of the traps: Swinging Gate, Dino Ladder, Web Flinger, Stair Flipper, Spinning Bats and Exploding Crate, all very simple. When a player reaches the top, you may guess the identity of the Miner out loud and then look at the secret card. As in Clue, if right you win, if wrong, the game continues but without you.
They include a simple instruction sheet; the set-up took 10-15 minutes. The game is about 12" tall, 7" wide, 4" deep, smaller than I thought, with colorful, moody, glossy cardboard backdrops; the character movers(The Gang) are tiny, about 1" tall, thin, glossy cardboard(they need to be small to fit on this very compact set). apply a few labels. There are 8 good sized, suspect cards showing their picture, clues, and why they did it.
We had no trouble playing the game. If someone shakes the table, and a piece falls off, put it back where it was. The kids enjoy it immensely. Turn the lights down, use a flashlight, and your best Gang voices, and have fun: "Jinkies", "Jeepers", "Hey,Gang", "Zoinks". "Rot-oh", "Like, how do we get out of this place?!"
If you're not that keen on Scooby or get frustrated with these mechanical, gotta to set them up, don't always perform perfectly type games- don't buy it- it's not cheap; however, the family that plays together stays together? (Or is that pray) Anyway, anytime that's family time is the best time. Five family Mystery Gang Members thumbs up.
* The minecart has some issues getting stuck which can be annoying, but not detrimental to game play.
* Taking it apart and putting it back in the box is not an option we have tried. I just put the whole thing in another bigger amazon box and put it on the shelf. I think taking it apart and putting it back together would just result in it either breaking or just never getting played with as it would be too much trouble.