- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
**BIGGER VERSION** I AM CARDBOARD® 45mm Focal Length Virtual Reality Google Cardboard with Printed Instructions and Easy to Follow Numbered Tabs (WITH NFC) - Perfect fit for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Note 3 - Yellow
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- BIGGER VERSION in Yellow. For 5-inch to 5.7-inch screen size. Perfect fit for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Complete Kit with NFC, pre-built and assembled in seconds. With Stretchable Velcro Head Strap.
- Easy to assemble. With Printed Instructions and easy to follow numbered tabs.
- Biconvex lenses 25mm in diameter and Focal length 45mm (exact google cardboard specification)
- NOTE: This is specifically made for 5-inch to 5.7-inch screen size. For smaller smartphones please search ASIN: B00M0EZD7O
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
**BIGGER VERSION in YELLOW** I AM CARDBOARD® 45mm Focal Length Virtual Reality Google Cardboard with Printed Instructions and Easy to Follow Numbered Tabs (WITH NFC) - Perfect fit for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Note 3. For 5-inch to 5.7-inch screen size. Complete Kit with NFC, pre-built and assembled in seconds. With Stretchable Velcro Head Strap. Easy to assemble. With Printed Instructions and easy to follow numbered tabs. Biconvex lenses 25mm in diameter and Focal length 45mm (exact google cardboard specification). NOTE: This is specifically made for 5-inch to 5.7-inch screen size. For smaller smartphones please search ASIN: B00M0EZD7O
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Foam does not stay together very well so it needs a little modicication to fic that, I used tape a elestic bands.
Also, the QR code DOES NOT WORK, and the company don't list one on the website. Luckily Google have a tool to create your own. So I calibrated my own which works great.
Grab it here-
1. My Note 4 makes an odd noise when it touches the NFC point, but doesn't seem to trigger anything like it's supposed to (as advertised). It was my understanding that it should launch the Android "Cardboard" app, but it doesn't do that. It just makes the same beep every couple of seconds.
2. The magnetic button doesn't seem to work for some apps.
3. My velcro ripped off of the cardboard the first time I undid it to put my phone in there.
The response that I received from the company didn't really do much to set my mind at ease about owning this product, but it seems that much of it is out of their control. I was informed of the following:
1.The NFC tag function was recently replaced by Google to detect viewer only. They are planning to incorporate some new functions for the NFC tag but as of the moment, it will only function as a viewer detection and nothing more.
2. The magnet button should work with Note 4, please note though that there are some VR apps that doesn't uses Google SDK thus the magnet will not work with some apps.
3. The velcro should not have ripped off so easily, our apologies for that. You may remedy it adding strong adhesive to the velcro for it to hold.
While I understand that App developers are not in constant contact with the makers of the device, it is a little disappointing that there wasn't much warning in the product description.
I want to like this product, because it's easy to go together and the velcro IS super-strong (hence the reason it ripped the paper off of the cardboard), but there are a few things that the buyer does need to know going in.
The device is pretty comfortable, and there's minimal light bleed, which does help with the immersion process.
Not a perfect product, but definitely one of the better Cardboard alternatives out there.