Présentation de l'éditeur
You May Believe You Are Alone, but its More Common Than You May Think....
Just updated with more content! Free Bonus Ebook Included!!!
Our world does not focus enough on emotional abuse and the trauma that it causes. Instead, the court systems around the world, including in the US, are set up to only assess physical trauma as a type of abuse.
Unfortunately, many children living in troubled homes face emotional abuse every day, doing their best just to survive, feeling that no one has the power to stop it. Even with clear evidence of emotional trauma caused by a parent or both parents, the legal system rarely intervenes because the laws are not strict enough to make it happen.
If you have suffered emotionally due to a parent or a past relationship, you know you must seek information to help you heal and recover from the trauma.
It will take strength. You may experience setbacks. But, in the end, you are already on your way to recovering and healing from the trauma of emotional abuse because you are seeking information to help you.
You can find your way to a healthy life, no matter the damage that others may have done to your self-esteem.
Here's a Preview of What You'll Learn...
- Exploring Emotional Abuse
- Signs that a Person is Abusive
- Parental Abuse
- Discovering the Cause of the Parent’s Reaction
- Relationship Abuse: Spouses
- Exercises to Heal
- And Much More!
Make the Decision Today to Begin Your Journey Down the Path to Recovery!
Free Bonus Ebook - Avoiding Abusive Relationships: Recognizing the Signs
Here's a Preview of What You'll Learn in this Free Bonus Ebook...
- Avoiding Abusive Relationships
- Dating Abuse is Not a Loving Relationship
- Dating Abuse - Types of Dating Abuse
- Dating Violence
- Dealing With a Stalker
- Don't Pick Up a Stalker Online
- Emotional Blackmail in a Relationship
- How You Can Tell If You Are in a Toxic Relationship
- Knowing the Signs of a Dangerous Relationship
- Recognizing an Abusive Relationship
- Teenage Relationship Abuse - Growing Problem Among Teens
- And Much More!