Présentation de l'éditeur
The typical symptoms of rosacea include: facial redness (most commonly covering the nose and cheeks), spots, extreme sensitivity to temperature changes, as well as broken veins, flushing and blushing. It's a condition that can be treated and usually the sooner, the better.
Written by a leading expert, Acne and Rosacea: The Complete Guide takes the reader through diagnosis, the symptoms and causes and offers practical, sensitive advice on treatment options and the very latest in skincare advice.
Quatrième de couverture
Is acne or rosacea getting you down?
Would you like to clear your skin for good?
This essential guide to your skin, written by skin expert Alison Bowser, shows you how to diagnose and find the best treatment for your acne or rosacea symptoms. Offering practical and sensitive guidance, she reveals the very latest in skincare advice, providing all you need to take control of your condition and clear up your skin. Includes:
- advice on the best approach for your skin type and condition
- clear information on all the treatment options
- emergency spot solutions and tips on avoiding scarring
- how to discover and manage any triggers to flushing
- advice on using camouflage or make-up to mask spots, redness or scars
Whether your condition is mild or severe, this practical guide will show you the way to clearer, healthy skin.