Advanced Google AdWords (Anglais) Broché – 13 avril 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
AdWords expert Brad Geddes, the first and only Advanced AdWords Seminar leader for Google, shares his detailed instruction and insights to get new users up and running quickly and teach AdWords pros some slick new tricks. This must–have new edition offers 50+ pages of fresh material on such topics as retargeting, tracking for analytics, video ad features, ad extensions, and much more.
- The ultimate guide to advanced Google AdWords techniques authored by a respected AdWords expert who is the Advanced AdWords Seminar leader for Google and a well–known internet marketing consultant
- Offers insight, direction, and strategies for using every aspect of AdWords to create and manage successful pay–per–click marketing campaigns
- Goes well beyond the basics and offers tips and tactics that you can apply immediately to your own campaigns
- Updated and better–than–ever Second Edition features 50+ pages of new material, including targeting capabilities and remarketing, ad extensions, bidding features, tracking for analytics, video ad features, reporting features, and more
- Provides busy marketers, consultants, PR professionals, web developers, and others with an invaluable, step–by–step guide to keep on hand
- Includes a Google Adwords coupon
If you want to drive the traffic you choose to your website, then this is the guide to get you there.
Quatrième de couverture
For building, managing, and optimizing your AdWords account.
Never Lose a Customer
Remarketing allows you to reach shoppers who abandoned their carts.
Bid Strategies for Any Budget
Learn profitable techniques that maximize ROI for all your keywords. www.sybex.com/go/adwords
Spice Up Your Boring Text Ads
Add phone numbers, locations, and images to your ads with Ad Extensions. AdvancedAdWordsBook.com
Landing Page Optimization
Design landing pages that result in phone calls and sales. www.sybex.com/go/adwords
Boost Your Quality Score
Learn techniques that will help raise your Quality Score. AdvancedAdWordsBook.com
Keyword Research Techniques
Choose the correct keywords for each stage of the buying funnel. www.sybex.com/go/adwords
Learn about the best testing metric that exists to measure your test results. AdvancedAdWordsBook.com
Optimize Your AdWords Account with Advanced Techniques, Tips, and Insights
Increase your AdWords ROI and drive more traffic to your site with this must–have new edition of an industry top–seller. Completely updated, Advanced Google AdWords, Second Edition is packed with in–depth information, expert advice, the latest proven strategies, and top–notch insights for quickly and effectively creating, managing, and refining AdWords campaigns that improve your bottom line.
- Choose and organize keywords based on user intent and the buying funnel
- Control exactly when, where, and how your ads are displayed
- Write ads that connect with searchers to increase traffic and sales
- Learn the secrets that make the display network perform to your goals
- Master the testing of ads and landing pages to increase conversion rates
- Leverage powerful remarketing techniques to convert site visitors whoabandoned their carts
- Delve into bidding strategies, including enhanced bidding, and find all the ways to make every keyword profitable
- Extract actionable information from the revamped AdWord Reports and get automated hints from Google on new opportunities
- Develop a schedule–friendly action plan to continuously optimize and expand your AdWords account
Google AdWords levels the playing field for small businesses and international enterprises alike. Regardless of your AdWords budget or company size, the strategies covered inside this book will help your advertising become more profitable.
Praise for Advanced Google AdWords
"Brad Geddes takes it to the next level, showing you not only how to get the most from your search advertising campaigns, but more importantly why you should use specific features and techniques, who you should be targeting with your creative, and when to use the scores of advanced tactics he describes for maximum impact and profitability."
Chris Sherman, Executive Editor, Search Engine Land
"Brad′s book is a powerful combination of deep insight and simple prescriptionsthat will help anyone, from AdWords novice to seasoned pro, get more clicks and make more sales."
Howie Jacobson, Ph.D., author of Google AdWords For Dummies
"Brad Geddes is one of the few people in the PPC world that I trust to deeply know the facts, communicate them clearly, and add value with insights that save time and/or money. This book is perfect for anyone who wants to really learn paid search and discover the best ways to improve their results."
Craig Danuloff, Founder, ClickEquations
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
De exemple précis concernant la mise en oeuvre - je conseille néanmoins la version ebook car le livre en gros.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
Some may think it is long at 522 pages, but they are filled with important complete knowledge. I like to read, so this was not a problem.
I would suggest people who have some experience and already have intermediate knowledge of the theory of search marketing and some experience in creating and driving sales and measurable performance with PPC.
For other professionals who want to expand their capabilities and go the extra mile, I would suggest getting some books on writing effective ad copy, landing page optimization, and Google Analytics.
Whether your Adwords budget is $1 per day or $10,000 per day, you owe it to yourself to get this book. Keep a copy at hand for reference - you'll use it regularly.