- Soldes & Bons Plans Découvrez toute notre sélection en solde du 28 juin au 8 août inclus et profitez de nos bons plans !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
Agitation Free 2nd
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Liste des titres
Disque : 1
Description du produit
When the band Agitation Free came together in 1967 as a result of the merging of two Berlin rock groups, one of the most interesting groups in a dawning independent German music scene was created. With their improvisations between rock, jazz and new music, Agitation Free soon relegated to the not so flattering category of 'Krautrock' made musical forays into areas that few of their fellow German musicians had ever penetrated. At a time when most in Germany were still orienting themselves as closely as possible to Anglo-American musical formats, Agitation Free found a completely new and very original form of musical expression. Starting with their debut album Malesch and the album 2nd, Agitation Free delivered a fascinating sound, influenced not least by the manifold impressions from a Near East tour. The band moved toward a form of meta-music, a weaving of exotic-sounding compositions. The album has been justly regarded as a milestone in the genre, especially abroad.
Looking back, it s evident that the Agitation Free was one of the most important bands of the experimental circle known as the 'Berlin School', and a career springboard for a whole slew of musicians. At the same time, this policy of changing personnel also meant risking that the band couldn t keep itself together over the long run. Agitation Free consciously took this risk in order to remain as close as possible to their own concept free from commercial pressure or concessions to the latest trends and modes.
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Beautiful melodies; tremendous hooks and interesting sounds and effects.
The recording quality is astounding and the whole thing sounds timeless.
An album that can stand easily with the best of its contemporaries. Highly recommended.
Nothing is bad about this album at all, and for fans of the first album, you'd more than likely enjoy this one as well. It's not KOSMISCHE ROCK, that Cosmic rock that Tangerine Dream, or Ash Ra Temple were experimenting in Berlin, by this time. Nor is the sound like the "hard rock" krautrock bands, that really sounded more like Spooky Tooth or Uriah Heep....bands like VIRUS, KATHAGO, DSCHINN, or FRUMPY. What really sets AGITATION FREE apart, and spares them from being dated, or obsolete, is that they never put trite, "trippy" nonsense lyrics to their songs, or attempted to copy more successful British bands. (like ELOY, or JANE were famous for.) They had their own style, and a certain sophistication of sound and direction. Many bands have lasted much longer, with far less than that. They will always be remembered as of one of the best bands in the Berlin Krautrock scene. For those who like the sound of the Grateful Dead's laid back jam sound (or song transistions), then you'd like this album by Agitation Free. There is one more "studio" album (LAST), but i've never heard anything that good about it. It only had two of the original members, and the sessions were hardly unified in sound, or quality. Beyond this CD, the best recommendation, are the two live albums, comprised of original members.