Airbus A320/A321 [import anglais]
|Prix :||EUR 28,57 LIVRAISON GRATUITE en France métropolitaine. Détails|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- !! Version Anglaise !! The Aerosoft Airbus products have always been highly focused on simulating the task of the Captain. The aircraft is nothing more than a `tool` for that, but to do a serious simulation of the task you need a seriously simulated aircraft. When it was launched the Airbus 320 was a sensation. Based on a completely new concept in automation and integration and partly made from composite materials it seemed like a futuristic prototype. But airlines quickly picked up on the advantages and cost savings and the pilots started to get used to fly-by-wire and the fact the aircraft only needed 21 (!) manual actions for a standard flight.
- General: Simulation of the Airbus A320 and A321 focused on the day to day operation of the aircraft from the left seat *** Late model cockpit (with LCD and updated ADIRS) *** Sublime modeling/texturing based on the latest technologies. Very easy on frame-rates. *** All lights created with the best technology which actually lights objects up *** Dozens of non-standard animations, all with sound effects (sun screens, windows, tables, tiller, jump seat, standby compass, drooping flight surfaces etc). All main doors and cargo hatches can be opened. Extensive options to show ground objects (cones, ground power etc) and to actually provide ground power *** Included web server that allows you to access (and use) the MCDU via any web browser; ideal for tablet computers *** Many systems programmed in XML to allows users to change code *** Extensive manuals, with highly detailed step-by-step document, Checklist and procedures also available in eBook format *** Prepared for Airport Enhancement Services. Fully compatible with GSX. *** SDK will be available, LINDA connectivity available *** Add-in system that allows the aircraft to be extended with 3rd party applications (all using the right MCDU) *** Add-in View system: adds many pre-defined views for easy use, emulates 2D panel views *** Add-in Sound system: adds hundreds of background sounds to enhance the immersion *** Add-in Checklist system: semi-automated audio checklists *** Full custom fuel flow, avoiding standard FSX limitations. *** Full custom auto brakes with constant deceleration instead of constant brake pressure.
- Systems: Fully custom Fly-by-Wire systems with flight envelope protection, stall protection, pitch and roll limiter, g-load limiter, over speed protection, Alpha Floor protection, auto trim. Very nice to manually fly ** Fully custom autopilot systems, with full Cat III auto land, V/S, Managed CLB/DES, OP CLB/DES, heading and NAV modes. VNAV and LNAV included. FPA/TRK included. ** Fully custom thrust computer systems (FADEC), throttle with detents, FLEX take-off ** Full featured MCDU (can be controlled via web browser, for example on tablet computers), also, information can be inserted using the keyboard! ** Flight plans supports SIDs, STARs, transitions, approaches, go-arounds, holds, Managed climbs and descent, constraints, and direct-to route editing ** VOR tracking implemented, DME arcs supported ** Comes with NavDataPro (LIDO) navigation database (AIRAC 1409) but backwards compatible with Navigraph. Includes current AIRAC Data at the time of release and this can be updated by the user at any moment. ** Complete FS2Crew Runway Awareness and Advisory System included (a €30 value!) ** 14 ECAM pages included, showing relevant aircraft information. ** Full featured Digital Flight Data Recorder (DFDR) with 25 hour storage capacity and external display program (data can be exchanged with FS Flight Keeper, and a visual display of your flight can be exported to view in Google Earth). ** Full features ADIR`s system. ** Full feature TCAS system (including audio warnings) for AI Traffic, IVAO, VATSIM. ** Full custom electrical bus system, with realistic battery run down and voltages. ** Navigation display with curved lines, de-cluttering, stopwatch, selected navaid, runway information, range change, mode change, stopwatch etc. Includes Terrain Display option ** Full featured loading and refueling module (interfaced with FSX) with advanced and simple mode.
- Additional features: Tiller can be operated by additional FSX Axis *** Ground behavior (drag) realistic without tweaks to FSX *** Advanced brakes with realistic brake temperatures (modeling Goodrich Carbon brakes) *** Engine models fully updated, highly accurate thrust, EPR, N1,N2, EGT, FF *** Includes A320 and A321 models with CFM and IAE engines with and without winglets *** Includes 25 liveries with hundreds more available via our websites *** APU with correct startup time *** Various background sounds from cabin crew, flight crew and ATC (optional) *** View panel bar to easily switch between various 2D (11) and 3D views (16) *** Contains in total 16 Checklists from COCKPIT PREPARATION to PARKING *** Checklists mainly start automatic based on the flight situation p. e. the BEFORE TAKE CL automatically starts when plane reaches the runway holding point, DESCENT PREPARATION CL 9 NM from TOD etc. *** Orally spoken checklist items by the PF and confirmed by the PnF *** Option included that the PnF also performs certain settings (gear up, flaps settings etc.) which are part of the checklists *** Infobar displaying the next manually to be taken action *** Integration of AES functionality (optional) e.g. different pushback procedures if AES is installed *** Speed limiter p. e. if the speed below 10.000 feet exceeds 250 knots the PnF gives a warning and automatically (optional) extends spoilers until the speed is below 250 knots. *** Option to pause FSX 10 NM before TOD or at next waypoint *** Ground services (toggle of external objects, chocks, pylons, ground power unit) *** Doors control (controls all doors and hatches) *** Print option (not virtual, real printing) for performance sheet with V1, VR, V2, Runway Data Fully functional Weather Radar with Manual and Multiscan. Works with ANY weather add-on (and even without weather add-on) and reads the actual weather that is inserted in FSX. This is a unique development!
- System requirements: Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (V2) *** Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 (all fully updated) (64 bit version highly recommended) *** 3.0 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended) *** 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended) *** Mouse with mouse wheel (please note the controller and mouse with mouse wheel are absolutely needed) *** 3D Graphics Card with minimal 512 MB (2 GB recommended) *** Control unit (joystick) with throttle and rudder control *** Installations-Size: 2.5 GB
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Informations sur le jeu
- Plate-forme: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista
- Classification PEGI : 3 ans et plus
- Support : DVD-Rom
- Quantité pour l'article : 1
Détails sur le produit
Voulez-vous nous parler de prix plus bas?
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Sécurité du produit
Cet article est sujet à des avertissements et consignes de sécurité spécifiques
Description du produit
Nos produits Airbus d'Aerosoft sont hautement concentrés sur la simulation la plus réaliste possible des tâches du pilote. Au sens strict, le modèle de vol n'est plus qu'un « outil » pour atteindre cet objectif. Cependant, il faut une simulation sérieuse de l'avion pour qu'on puisse simuler les tâches du commandant de bord. Quand il est sorti, l'Airbus A320 était une sensation. Basé sur une nouvelle conception concernant l'automation et intégration et conçu en partie de matériaux composites, il a semblé un prototype futuriste. Cependant les compagnies aériennes ont rapidement manifesté un engouement pour les avantages et les économies de coût. En plus, les pilotes se sont familiarisés avec les systèmes « fly-by-wire » ainsi que le fait que l'avion n'a besoin que de 21 (!) actions manuelles pour un vol standard.
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
Even though the co pilot functionality makes things a little easier, this is still a fully modeled aircraft, by which I mean its not a light version like the F light series offered by Just Flight. It has a fully functional FMC and most of the buttons in the flight deck are functional. If you are used to the Boeing family, the MCP might take a little to get used to. However once you do master it, you will love it. I would rank it very close second to the PMDG 737 NGX. However due to the co pilot functionality and the crew sounds, the immersion in this is slightly better. You will not go wrong with this purchase. As with all add-on aircraft, do read the manual that comes with it.