Présentation de l'éditeur
If you’re looking for more leads, sales, and profit from your website, then look no further than this expert guide to Google’s free A/B and multivariate website testing tool, Google Website Optimizer. Recognized online marketing guru and New York Times bestselling author, Bryan Eisenberg, and his chief scientist, John Quarto-vonTivadar, show you how to test and tune your site to get more visitors to contact you, buy from you, subscribe to your services, or take profitable actions on your site. This practical and easy-to-follow reference will help you:
- Develop a testing framework to meet your goals and objectives
- Improve your website and move more of your customers to action
- Select and categorize your products and services with a customer-centric view
- Optimize your landing pages and create copy that sells
- Choose the best test for a given application
- Reap the fullest benefits from your testing experience
- Increase conversions with over 250 testing ideas
Take the guesswork out of your online marketing efforts. Let Always Be Testing: The Complete Guide to Google Website Optimizer show you why you should test, how to test, and what to test on your site, and ultimately, help you discover what is best for your site and your bottom line.
Quatrième de couverture
- Learn to develop a testing framework and establish goals and parameters
- Determine how well your site calls visitors to take action and learn how to make improvements
- Discover the best approach for selecting and categorizing products
- Optimize your landing pages and revise your content with copy that sells
- Understand exactly which test works best for a given purpose
- Learn what you need to bring to the testing experience to reap the fullest benefits
- Learn how to design impactful tests in sales, lead generation, B2B, and B2C situations
- Get over 250 testing ideas based on all the factors that contribute to a site s ability to convert online visitors
"I can tell you two things. The first thing is: Testing works. If you re not doing it well, you re missing out. The second? Bryan Eisenberg knows what he s talking about. Time to get started, time to start testing."
Seth Godin, Author of Meatball Sundae
"Bryan and John have combined years of experience in persuasive marketing with their deep knowledge of Google Website Optimizer to deliver actionable insights that will make rock stars out of any marketing team."
Tom Leung, Senior Business Product Manager, Google Website Optimizer
"Bryan Eisenberg delivers the What, Why, and How of closing significantly more online sales."
Jim Sterne, Founder, Emetrics Summit
"Always Be Testing is by far the most definitive work on the subject of website testing and optimization ever written."
Eric Petersen, Chief Executive Officer and Principal Consultant, Web Analytics Demystified, Inc.
"With Always Be Testing, the job of testing your marketing is laid out in a practical fashion that anyone can grasp and do in a way that will practically guarantee your conversion success and blow away your competition."
John Jantsch, Author of Duct Tape Marketing
"Always Be Testing is the essential handbook that gets you testing and keeps you testing. In this game, the difference between Winners and Losers is that Winners take the time to figure out which of their ideas stink. Losers don t. This book is for everyone who wants to be a Winner!"
Avinash Kaushik, Author of Web Analytics: An Hour a Day
"Bryan Eisenberg and John Quarto–vonTivadar take you through not just how to use Google s free conversion testing tool, but continually provide both philosophical reasons and practical tips about why businesses need to test."
Danny Sullivan, Editor–In–Chief, SearchEngineLand.com
"Always Be Testing is a very readable and practical guide to landing page testing from an experienced master practitioner. Pick up a copy before your competitors do!"
Tim Ash, Author of Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions
"Put this book down now, or you just might double your revenue and give your customers the website they ve always wanted."
Mike Moran, Coauthor of Search Engine Marketing, Inc., and Author of Do It Wrong Quickly: How the Web Changes the Old Marketing Rules