- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iOS et Android et facilitez vos achats sur smartphones et tablettes ! Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon.
Ammex GPNB GlovePlus Black Nitrile Glove, Latex Free, Disposable, Powder Free, XX-Large (Box of 100)
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, and
- Glove is made from component materials that comply with FDA Regulations for Food Contact (21CFR,
- Palm thickness is 4 mils and finger thickness is 5 mils
- Standard-length glove is 9.5 long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 3 mils thick
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
The Ammex GlovePlus industrial grade nitrile, powder-free glove has a palm thickness of 4 mils and a finger thickness of 5 mils and is 9.5 long from the tip of the middle finger to the edge of the beaded cuff, which is 3 mils thick. Nitrile provides better elasticity than vinyl, better puncture resistance than latex or vinyl, better abrasion resistance than chloroprene, and it reduces the likelihood of allergic reaction. This glove is suitable for industrial, non-medical applications, including the food service industry, and complies with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Regulations for Food Contact (21CFR, 170â€"199). The glove is textured on the fingertips, fingers, and palm for improved grip compared to gloves with textured fingers, particularly in wet conditions. This powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove, making it suitable for use in electronic components, forensic, and laboratory applications. The color of this ambidextrous glove is black.
This glove has a minimum tensile strength of 10 megapascals (MPa) before aging and 10 MPa after aging. Tensile strength, measured in MPa, is the amount of force required to rip a glove; the higher the number, the stronger the glove material. This glove has an elongation of 500% before aging and 400% after aging. Elongation measures how much a glove can be stretched before it breaks. It is expressed as a percent of the original length of the glove at the moment of breakage; the higher the percent, the more the glove can stretch. This glove has an Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) of 4, which means that the defect level from a large sample of the gloves will not exceed 4%. AQL is an FDA quality specification for the defect rate in surgical and exam gloves. The FDA requires an AQL of 1.5 for surgical gloves and 2.5 for exam gloves.
Disposable and limited-use gloves are used in medical, forensic, scientific, food service, and
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|