Présentation de l'éditeur
AngularJS is one of the most popular frameworks in the world of web development today. Designed with an emphasis on simplicity, it offers an elegant solution to the many complex challenges of developing for the modern web. AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook has been created to help you to get more from this immensely valuable tool, featuring more than 90 recipes that provide practical solutions to a huge range of problems. Whatever you are trying to achieve with AngularJS, this essential cookbook provides you with an extensive range of relevant and reliable AngularJS tutorials in one accessible place.
Discover basic tips and tricks for maximizing AngularJS directives, expand your toolkit with recipes on a range of filters and service types, and learn how to harness Angular’s features to improve and develop your animations. You’ll also find recipes demonstrating strategies and techniques for sculpting your application to ensure it functions effectively for the user. As well as all this, the book also features recipes for successfully testing your application using Yeoman and Grunt, and tips on optimizing Angular to improve its speed. Looking even further into Angular’s capabilities, this valuable AngularJS book also includes recipes exploring Promises, with clear and applicable guidance on how to effectively implement them.
AngularJS Web Application Development Cookbook is an essential resource that combines practical support with deep insight, allowing you to not only solve every day problems but also to explore the extensive capabilities of AngularJS.
- Discover best practices to make your AngularJS application more efficient, powerful and scalable
- Follow practical recipes to learn how to use AngularJS directives for a range of purposes
- Lean how to write robust tests for your applications using Yeoman and Grunt
- Create effective animations for an improved interface
- Uncover syntax and browser tricks to optimize AngularJS and boost performance
- Implement promises to tackle complex development issues
- Use essential AngularJS hacks for simple ways to solve AngularJS application development challenges
Biographie de l'auteur
Matt Frisbie is currently a full stack developer at DoorDash (YC S13), where he joined as the first engineer. He led their adoption of AngularJS, and he also focuses on the infrastructural, predictive, and data projects within the company. Matt has a degree in Computer Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is the author of the video series Learning AngularJS, available through O'Reilly Media. Previously, he worked as an engineer at several educational technology start-ups.