Présentation de l'éditeur
Discover How Bodyweight Exercises Based On Animal Movement Can Help You Transform Your Body And Your Life
What is the ultimate form of bodyweight training? Is it Tai Bo? Cross fit? Perhaps some form of running? Some of these forms of exercises are good (and others not, *cough * running *cough*) but they are not the best. If you want to perform the best bodyweight exercises that will make you lean and mean in record time look no further than Mother Nature.
Here's what I mean. Any animal you can think of possess a fitness level heads and shoulders above what man can do. Consider the following:
The Endurance Of A Tiger
All big cats posses unbelievable coordination, flexibility, speed and power. An adult tiger has the strength and endurance to roam over a domain that may cover a 100 square miles. How many men or women can do that? It's said that the tendons in the legs of a tiger are so strong that if it's shot in the head it will remain standing. Now THAT'S strength.
The Power Of A Gorilla
Gorillas are approximately the same height as a man. However, they are 300 to 500 pounds of pure muscle, and they do this on a mostly vegetarian diet! They are also 5 to 20 times stronger than the average man, yet they never lift weights. What do they know that we don't?
The Speed Of A Cheetah
Cheetah's are lean, powerful, and fast. They are capable of running at speeds in excess of 70 mph. Yet you never see them running on a treadmill, do you?
What Is Mother Nature's Secret? Bodyweight Training
The fact of the matter is that animals in nature don't perform cross fit, tai bo, or any of the other countless ways that man has come up with to stay in shape. The only thing they do is exercise throughout the day using nothing but their own bodyweight. This is what gives them their explosive strength, flexibility and stamina. This is what they do. Don't you think you should too?
If you find the idea of being as sleek, powerful and charismatic as our animal brethren appealing, then Animal Workouts: Animal Movement Based Bodyweight Training For Everyone is for you. Within its pages you will find a variety of bodyweight exercises based on animal movements that are appropriate for every age and fitness level. Here are some of the advantages of performing bodyweight training exercises based on animal movements:
- Fat will MELT off your body - Have you ever seen a fat fox? When you train your whole body as a unit, you are using ALL of your Muscles. This maximizes fat burning and fat loss like you wouldn't believe.
- You will save valuable TIME - As these exercise work your entire body, you can get an entire full body kick butt workout in as little as 15 minutes a day.
- You will save MONEY - These exercises can be done anywhere at anytime. Say goodbye to expensive gym memberships (not to mention the commute) and there's no need for fancy equipment or other gizmos.
- You'll work your MIND and SPIRIT as well, not just your body. Whether you're an athlete or a desk jockey, this is the way to train.
- You'll always feel MOTIVATED and INSPIRED - Why? Because you'll be training in a way that agrees with your body and gives you results right away!
- These exercises are FUN to do - You'll feel like a kid again doing some of these bodyweight workouts and flexibility exercise