- Rentrée scolaire et universitaire : Livres, agendas, fournitures, sacs à dos, ordinateurs, ameublement …Profitez-en !
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Offres de remboursement, prix chocs, packs promo, venez vite profiter de nos promotions Informatique du moment !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
- Nouveau : découvrez les applis et les jeux que vous préférez pour votre mobile et tablette Android sur l’App-Shop Amazon et téléchargez chaque jour une application offerte.
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
Anker-AK-68ANHUB-B10A -Noir, Blanc
Nous ne savons pas quand cet article sera de nouveau approvisionné ni s'il le sera.
- Cliquez-ici pour vous assurer de la compatibilité de ce produit avec votre modèle
- Description du produit: Anker USB 3.0 9-Port
- Interfaces Hub: USB 3.0
- Taux de transfert de données: 5000 Mbit/s
- Courant de sortie: 0,9A
- Couleur: Noir, Blanc
- Prise en charge du système d'exploitation Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
|Nos prix incluent l'éco-participation sur tous les produits concernés. Vous voulez recycler votre appareil électrique ou électronique gratuitement ? En savoir plus ici.
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
USB 3.0 SuperSpeed 5Gbps transfer rates and 9 ports. What else do you need from a hub?
The more the merrier.
Don't deny your devices access to SuperSpeed ports. With transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, set aside less time for syncing and more time for work. With 9 data terminals to choose from, forget about ever having to switch or unplug again.
The power to charge.
With an additional port devoted exclusively to charging, this hub was designed with compatibility in mind. At up to 2.1A fast, the charging port max-speed charges smartphones, tablets or even other USB-charged devices. From a USB 3.0 hub, what more could you ask?
A mainstay for the future.
Featuring a high-grade chipset and durable adapter, this hub ensures a stable power supply while you work. Get steady operation for years to come. Whether at home or in the office, add another can't-do-without fixture to your desk.
Keeping things light.
What good is such versatility if you can't take it out? With no screws and a stylish, mirrored front, the slim and compact Anker? USB 3.0 9-Port Charging Hub expands your capability, wherever you are.
System Requirements & Notes.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS
? Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections.
? 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection.
? The charging port does not support data transfers.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
- Every port works together with out issue
- Power brick is small enough and has enough cord to keep the desk looking clean (I used Velcro and put mine under a desk)
- Errors related to devices not working went away
- Under full load nothing disconnects or spins into oblivion.
- Slick, small, light but solid.
- Ports are close together so chubby devices will eliminate an extra port.
- Power light seems to glow brighter on the side than on the top.
For the tests, I used an Ubuntu 13.04 64-bit Desktop system with an Intel motherboard. Each hub was plugged into a USB 3.0 port. I compiled cgminer and libusb on the machine. Without compiling libusb, I found you can't get full speed out of the ASICminer.
The Anker Uspeed USB 3.0 9-Port Hub can run 10 miners. The miners are detected as soon as cgminer starts up and quickly stabilize at full speed. I've run 10 miners on the hub for several days in a row with no cooling issues and almost no . The hub actually will work powered off the motherboard. The power supply for the hub is a separate power-brick with standard 2-prong plug.
The D-Link USB 2.0 7-Port Hub can run 7 miners. About half the miners are detected on start up and the rest show up on the first hot plug sync. The miners take several minutes to stabilize in speed. One port seemed to have higher hardware errors. I suppose it's the sideways orientation of the miners, but I had to set a fan blowing across the miners to get them to stabilize properly. The power supply is an integrated power transformer. The two-prong plug is oriented at a 90-degree angle.
The Satechi 12 Port USB Hub appeared to be able to run 12 miners. Only one miner was detected at start up. The rest took several minutes but eventually popped up. Once the miners were detected, it took a fairly long time to stabilize. I almost gave up on them but after about 10 minutes, cgminer reported all 12 miners running near full speed. There were fairly high hardware errors on several ports but the throughput levelled out at full speed. Ultimately, the blocks submitted to the pool must not have been accepted. None of the miners seemed to be submitting good blocks. Seemed to work but didn't.
I needed a hub that could handle a lot of equipment and it does.
I also needed a hub that could be mounted to a panel inside the equipment it is servicing. Sadly it does not have any mounting brackets.
I decided to try it out anyway and I was pleasantly surprised with the hubs performance.
I loaded all 10 ports with various different equipment.
6 radio panels, two button control panels and two input output boards.
Everything runs perfectly with no dropouts. Not one dropout in many hours.
I have a lower watt industrial hub that is constantly dropping ports.
I will be replacing that hub as well.
The unit itself is very small and light weight and it comes with a power brick and instructions.
Installation was straight forward and easy.
Another reviewer stated that the ports are extremely close together and I agree.
If you have wide plugs you should consider a different model.
I overcame my mounting problem with 3m double sided tape.
I know that the tape won't last long because of the heat inside the cabinet but it will work until I come up with a permanent solution.
All in all this is a great 60 watt powered usb hub and I'm glad that I didn't send it back.
Everything works great, my only complaints are that there is no to turn on and off the power and it heats up my drives. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, and it still isn't enough to even knock off a star but having a switch would be good considering one of the things I have plugged into it is a computer fan that my computer sits on top of and it has a light. It would be nice to be able to switch the power off so it isn't always on even when the computer is off, however you can simply unplug the power cord when you are not using it, which is what I plan to do. It pumps so much power to the splitter (which is great for charging) that it quickly heats up my thumb drives. This is a little bit concerning but nothing bad has come of it yet.