Présentation de l'éditeur
Does Overwhelming Anxiety Keep You Up At Night? Do You Suffer From Panic Attacks That Just Won't Go Away? Then This Guide Is For You.
Anxiety disorders are one of the most common mental illnesses affecting people in America today. Many adults today, regardless of age and background, often succumb to this condition which has only grown worse in our modern, fast-paced world of today.
If you're tired of just having to learn how to "manage" or "live with it" and are looking for a permanent solution without having to resort to prescription drugs, you've come to the right place.
In this comprehensive guide, Lee Shandor shares powerfully effective techniques to deal with extreme anxiety and debilitating panic attacks by showing you how to calmly observe your internal wiring and responses to stressful situations and how to change your reactions to them and break the vicious cycle.
Here are some of the things you're going to discover in this guide:
- Getting a grip: Understanding anxiety disorders
- Seven types of anxiety disorders and how to recognize each one
- Common symptoms associated with anxiety disorders
- How to understand the triggers that cause anxiety
- How to effectively use the AWARE technique to blast through self-doubt
- Putting an end to anxious and intrusive thoughts
- ...and much more!
Deeply insightful, highly practical and full of actionable strategies, How to Cure Anxiety and Overcome Panic Attacks is a valuable guide that will help you get your life back.