Application Development with Qt Creator (Anglais) Broché – 20 novembre 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Il y a une édition plus récente de cet article:
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Learning an integrated development environment (IDE) can transform your capabilities as a developer. This book will help you harness the power of Qt Creator to GUI applications that cross all major platforms.
- Introduces the basic concepts of programming using Qt and the Qt Quick framework, with tips and tricks to help you make the most of Qt Creator
- Shows you how to write cross-platform mobile applications with Qt Creator
- Full of illustrations and diagrams, with clear step-by-step instructions and practical examples that will help you build cross-platform applications using Qt and Qt Quick
Qt Creator is the leading open-source, cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) for building GUI applications that run on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and many embedded systems. It greatly simplifies cross-platform application development, targeting desktop computers, embedded platforms, and mobile systems. If you want to build and debug applications with Qt Creator in no time, then this book is for you.
This book provides a thorough introduction to using Qt Creator to make cross-platform applications that you can read in just a few hours. It covers everything you need to know to build applications with Qt Creator. This book also discusses the facets of Qt Creator that make it a valued software development environment for students and professionals alike.
The book starts by showing you how to get, install, and use Qt Creator, beginning with the basics of how to edit, compile, debug, and run applications. Along the way, you will learn to use Qt to write cross-platform GUI applications for Mac OS X, Windows, Linux, and Android in C++ and Qt Quick.
This book covers how to craft GUIs with Qt Designer, localize applications using Qt Linguist, and profile application performance with Qt Creator's tools and valgrind. You will gain valuable insight in constructing applications using Qt in C++ and Qt Quick, Qt's declarative GUI authoring platform and learn everything you need to know to use Qt Creator effectively as a software developer.
What you will learn from this book
- Use Qt Creator's editor to edit your application source and resource files
- Localize applications using Qt Linguist and Qt
- Design GUI applications using both Qt and Qt Quick
- Write mobile applications for Android using Qt Creator and Qt Quick
- Integrate version control with Qt Creator
- Gain valuable tips known only to professional developers
Written in a concise and easy-to-follow approach, this book will guide you to develop your first application with Qt with illustrated examples and screenshots
Who this book is written for
If you are a developer who is new to Qt and Qt Creator and is interested in harnessing the power of Qt for cross-platform development, this book is great for you. If you have basic experience programming in C++, you have what it takes to create great cross-platform applications using Qt and Qt Creator!
Biographie de l'auteur
Ray Rischpater is an engineer and author with over 20 years' experience writing about and developing for computing platforms.
During this time, he has participated in the development of Internet technologies and custom applications for Java ME, Qualcomm BREW, Apple iPhone, Google Android, Palm OS, Newton, and Magic Cap, as well as several proprietary platforms. Presently, he's employed as a senior engineer at Microsoft in Mountain View, working on mapping and data visualization.
When not writing for or about mobile platforms, he enjoys hiking and photography with his family and friends in and around the San Lorenzo Valley in central California. When he's able, he also provides a public service through amateur radio as the licensed Amateur Extra station KF6GPE.
The books he's written so far include:
- Microsoft Mapping: Geospatial Development with Bing Maps and C# (with Carmen Au, Apress, 2013)
- Beginning Nokia Apps Development (with Daniel Zucker, Apress, 2010)
- Beginning Java ME Platform (Apress, 2008)
- Wireless Web Development, Second Edition (Apress, 2004)
- eBay Application Development (Apress, 2004)
- Software Development for the QUALCOMM BREW Platform (Apress, 2003)
- Wireless Web Development, First Edition (Apress, 2002)
- Internet Appliances: A Wiley Tech Brief (John Wiley & Sons, 2001)
- Advanced Palm Programming (with Steve Mann, John Wiley & Sons, 2000)
- Palm Enterprise Applications: A Wiley Tech Brief (John Wiley & Sons, 2000)
He holds a bachelor's degree in pure mathematics from the University of California, Santa Cruz and is a member of the IEEE, ACM, and ARRL.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
If you have done any programming or GUI creation it is way to lite on info on how to create GUI or use the features provided in Qt Creator to do so.
It does however do as it says and gives you an over view of the book but a little pricey for that info.
How will anyone learn about Qt Creator from this book?
The Hello World application compiles and debugs with no errors.
BUT: the output window, where I am supposed to see Hello, world, is BLANK.
I am destroying everything in my office. Here is the code from the book that does not work:
using namespace std;
int main(int argc, char *argv)
QCoreApplication a(argc, argv);
cout << "Hello, world!";
How is this possible, for a console application not to work?
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique