ArcGIS for Desktop Cookbook (Anglais) Broché – 22 janvier 2015
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Over 60 hands-on recipes to help you become a more productive ArcGIS for Desktop user
About This Book
- Learn how to use ArcGIS Desktop to create, edit, manage, display, analyze, and share geographic data
- Use common geo-processing tools to select and extract features
- A guide with example-based recipes to help you get a better and clearer understanding of ArcGIS Desktop
Who This Book Is For
This book is a good companion to get you quickly acquainted with everything you need to increase your productivity with the ArcGIS Desktop.
It would be helpful to have a bit of familiarity with basic GIS concepts.
If you have no previous experience with ArcGIS, this book will still be helpful for you because it will help you catch up to the acquainted users from a practical point of view.
What You Will Learn
- Design your geodatabase schema
- Edit geometry and attributes of the features in a geodatabase
- Get accustomed to working with Coordinate Reference System (CRS)
- Create custom symbols and labels for a better-looking map
- Use geocode addresses and learn how to work with routes and events
- Perform spatial analyses with the Spatial Analyst extension
- Design a 3D representation of data with the 3D Analyst extension
- Use the Data Interoperability tools to import and export your data
ArcGIS for Desktop is one of the strongest components of the Esri ArcGIS platform. Users find it exciting because it has a lot of powerful tools and can work with a wide range of spatial data formats.
This book will make you a more effective and efficient GIS user by showing you how to use ArcGIS for Desktop to create your own geodatabase model and manage layers, symbols, and label styles. Furthermore it will help you learn how to create map documents, edit data in feature classes, find and fix topological errors, analyze surfaces, and most importantly create 3D representations, import and export several different data formats, and much more.
Biographie de l'auteur
Daniela Cristiana Docan
Daniela Cristiana Docan is currently a lecturer in the Department of Topography and Cadastre at the Faculty of Geodesy in Bucharest, Romania. She obtained her PhD in 2009 from Technical University of Civil Engineering Bucharest with the thesis Contributions to quality improvement of spatial data in GIS. Formerly, she worked for Esri Romania and the National Agency of Cadastre and Land Registration (ANCPI). While working for Esri Romania, she trained teams (as an authorized instructor in ArcGIS Desktop by Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc., USA) from state and privately owned companies, such as Romanian Civil Aeronautical Authority, Agency of Payments and Intervention for Agriculture (APIA), Institute of Hydroelectric Studies and Design, and Petrom. She has also trained and assisted the team in charge of quality data control using ArcGIS for Desktop and PLTS GIS Data ReViewer in the Land Parcels Identification System (LPIS) project, in Romania. For the ANCPI, in 2009, she created the conceptual, logical, and physical data model for the Romanian National Topographic Dataset at the scale 1:5,000 (TOPRO5). She was a member of the workgroup that elaborated TOPRO5 and metadata technical specifications for the ANCPI and the Member State Report for Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (INSPIRE) in 2010.
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|