The Art and Technique of Digital Color Correction (Anglais) Broché – 8 mai 2012
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Description du produit
Revue de presse
"How to" books are a dime a dozen. What makes this book special is that it is also a "Why" book. Hullfish sits down with world-class colorists and records not only what they do but why they do it. That's where the magic lies.
"How" is the question to ask if you want to become a craftsman. "Why" is the question that creates artists. I bought the first edition for "How" and came away with a lot of "Why." This edition has lots more of both, with material from several additional world class colorists.
If you want an inside look into the art and craft of the professional colorist there's no better way to do it in book form. Whether you're learning to be a colorist or just want to understand what really happens when you decide something can be "fixed in post," you need to read this book. -Art Adams, cinematographer/educator, ProVideoCoalition.com.
This book just keeps getting better with each new edition. Steve Hullfish's approach is designed to teach techniques that transfer to a wide range of popular and accessible color correction tools. The intent is to demystify the process, so readers can learn the concepts and apply them, regardless of whether the software has sliders, wheels or curves. Best of all, Hullfish features extensive tips and tricks from some of the premier colorists in the country, so you can learn from the masters. If you only purchase one book on color correction, this is the essential guide to include in your library. - Oliver Peters, Oliver Peters Peters Post Production Services, LLC
A terrific and much-needed book for anybody serious about digital color correction. Starting with the basics, it helps the reader work through a series of specific, well-illustrated examples, covering all the major software applications, and supports the text with insightful comments from prominent working colorists. All in all, it's essential reading for anyone who wants to improve their skills in this rapidly changing field. - Steve Cohen, editor, Emmy and ACE Eddie winner, author of "Avid Agility."
Présentation de l'éditeur
The only guide to the art and technique of color correction based on the invaluable knowledge of more than a dozen of the top colorists in the world. This book allows you unprecedented access to the way the masters of the craft approach their work.
Containing decades of industry experience and professional colorist know-how, this book provides an understanding of what top-tier colorists look for in an image and how they know what to do to make it great. Featuring techniques performed in a variety of color correction software applications (DaVinci Resolve, Apple Color, Synthetic Aperture's Color Finesse, and more), this book turns what has long been a misunderstood "black art" into a set of skills that any colorist, editor, independent filmmaker, or motion graphics artist can begin to master. Packed with explanations, tips, and concepts that build on each other, you will learn how to: * fix poorly exposed shots and shots with color casts * create looks * match shots * master primary and secondary color correction techniques * use color correction to advance a story
This edition includes
* An updated DVD containing two hours of video tutorials using DaVinci Resolve, extended interview transcripts and color correction sessions with the professional colorists featured in the book
* A brand new tutorial-based chapter, with companion project files on the DVD, so you can work along with the text
* New insight from additional professional colorists, including legendary colorists, Bob Festa, Stefan Sonnenfeld, and Pankaj Baipai, showing you the 'hows' and 'whys' of each grade
* Enhance your color corrections skills with tips and techniques from the pros grading the films, shows, and commercials we watch every day * Application-agnostic approach provides lessons that are applicable to your post workflow regardless of the software you're using * DVD includes project files, tutorial videos, and other bonus materials
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
A book ill always get back to, because it never gets old, and you can learn new things from it as your experience grows.
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique