Atlas of Small Animal CT and MRI (Anglais) Relié – 28 avril 2015
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Revue de presse
Kari L. Anderson, DVM, Diplomate ACVR
Professor and Section Chief, Medical Imaging
Veterinary Clinical Sciences Department
University of Minnesota, College of Veterinary Medicine
"The picture material and image quality that illustrate the textbook are outstanding, and this is what makes this book so special. Each figure in the Atlas includes a large header that identifies a specific pathology. The cross sectional images are presented in a comparative format with correlation with other diagnostic tests (eg. pathology, endoscopy, ultrasound) or 3D reconstructions, and always mention the histology or cytology results. In many cases, CT and MRI examples of a same pathology are displayed on the same page, which offers direct comparison of both CT and MRI, and give the unique opportunity to understand the pros and cons of each modality."
Julien Labruyère DVM CertVDI DipECVDI MRCVS
European and RCVS Specialist in Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging
Présentation de l'éditeur
- Contains over 3,000 high quality CT, MRI and related diagnostic images
- Offers a unique approach emphasizing comparative imaging and pathologic correlation
- Focuses on important imaging features relevant to imaging diagnosis of disease in dogs and cats
- Written by internationally renowned experts in the field
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
However the quality of the books themselves I have received was poor. I have received the book the first time with the cover not glued to the book, shipped it back. I have now received a second one, which has almost issue, the spine cover is only partially glued to the textblock.
It is unfortunate to see that the quality of the print was not optimal, as it is otherwise an amazing book !
As far as quality goes - the images came out really sharp with excellent contrast and the paper feels very nice and glossy. The binding in my copy isn't perfect, but that is A ok with me. All I really care about is the quality of the images and information and I am loving this awesome book!
As an aside, the binding on my book is perfect.