AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD LT 2013 Bible (Anglais) Broché – 26 juillet 2012
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
Description du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
The bestselling guide to AutoCAD, fully updated for the 2013 version
AutoCAD, the number one architectural drawing software, can be challenging to learn. This comprehensive guide has sold more than 160,000 copies in previous editions and is the go–to resource for architects, engineers, drafters, interior designers, and space planners who need to learn and use AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. From the basics of creating drawings and using commands to 2D and 3D drawing techniques, using layers, rendering, and customizing the program, this book covers it all. A Quick Start guide allows even newcomers to create an actual drawing on their very first day.
Expert AutoCAD author Ellen Finkelstein presents more than 150 tutorials illustrated with real–world drawings from AutoCAD pros. The companion website includes before–and–after drawings, bonus chapters, video tutorials, and more!
- The comprehensive, soup–to–nuts reference that even some Autodesk employees keep on their desks
- Covers AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT in complete detail, from using the interface and commands to customizing and programming AutoCAD with AutoLISP and VBA
- Begins with a Quick Start guide to help novices create a real drawing on their first day with the program
- Covers creating drawings, using commands, and specifying coordinates; working with complex 2D and 3D drawing techniques; using layers; and creating dimensions, 3D coordinates, solids, and rendering
- Discusses customizing commands and toolbars and programming AutoCAD with AutoLISP and VBA
- Includes a companion website with bonus content, video tutorials, and before–and–after drawings
AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD LT 2013 Bible is the comprehensive, one–stop AutoCAD resource for newcomers and veterans alike.
Quatrième de couverture
Discover how to create and shape your world
From complex 2D and 3D drawing techniques to customizing the user interface, this in–depth guide gets you up and running with AutoCAD 2013 or AutoCAD LT 2013. You′ll be able to quickly create your first drawing with the Quick Start tutorial and then dive into the advanced features and functionality to find out what you can achieve with this amazing program. In no time, you′ll be building models, annotating them with dimensions, plotting or even rendering them, and much more!
- Set up and customize AutoCAD to make it easier to work
- Navigate around the user interface to seamlessly interact with the software
- Utilize the connection with Autodesk® 360 to synchronize files and store them in the cloud
- Build 3D models with surfaces and solids
- Start programming AutoCAD using AutoLISP and .NET
Path arrays are now easier to create
Easily create a series of 2D views of your 3D models
Add intelligence and flexibility with dynamic blocks
What′s on the companion website?
- Before–and–after drawings for each tutorial
- Fifteen bonus chapters, 7 addenda, and over 400 pages of additional content
- Video tutorials
- Links to many additional resources
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Si vous vendez ce produit, souhaitez-vous suggérer des mises à jour par l'intermédiaire du support vendeur ?
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
I had bought the 2006 version of this book and it was my Holy Grail! I loved it!!
I left my job doing freelance CAD work for Architecture Firms in 2010 and just got back in the business. I am still navigating the new 2013 ribbon interface so I figured it would be worth the money to get a new version of this. Wrong
When I got it in the mail I was shocked at how little it was compared to the 06 version. I quickly found out why.
The book contains all CAD 101...If you have had any CAD class or training or even a few months of CAD experience, you know everything in this book. Anything more advanced is contained in the Bonous chapters. Where are the bonus chapters you ask? ONLINE, go to her website or the publishers website (This is what the book instructs you to do in the index) and follow the links to the bonus chapters. No you don't have to enter any info, its there for the general public or anyone. You don't have to purchase the book to access it.
There are plenty of online CAD reference points...I paid to have it in a book!
That being said,
I highly reccomend for beginners just learning CAD. It provides a very managable approach to what is an infinite options subject matter. My only grip is she doesn't list Hot Keys for commands :( You should learn that as you go.
And usually only tends to list one or two ways to carry out commands. They tend to be the long way
I am sad to see it go. Maybe they will go back to the old format of actually putting everything in the book.
Until then, I suggest you look somewhere else
Rechercher des articles similaires par rubrique