- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Autres vendeurs sur Amazon
+ EUR 31,26 (livraison en France métropolitaine)
+ Livraison gratuite en France métropolitaine
STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES SPEEDER BIKE VEHICLE WITH BIKER SCOUT FIGURE
|Prix :||EUR 101,97|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- 100% authentique
Avertissement : À utiliser sous la surveillance d’un adulte
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Sécurité du produit
Cet article est sujet à des avertissements et consignes de sécurité spécifiques
Description du produit
Chased by the Rebels Biker Scouts race their Speeder Bikes through the Endor forest The Biker Scouts weave at breakneck speed through the trees trying to outrun the Rebels so they can warn the shield generator station of the enemy s presence Re create the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars epic with collectible vehicles and figures from The Black Series This highly articulated figure is part of the ultimate Star Wars figure collection He looks like a Biker Scout down to the last detail including his realistic looking blaster and rifle His Speeder Bike vehicle is sleek and detailed and comes with a stand you can use for a hovering effect When you put them together either in your adventures or your collection it s as if one of the most quintessential Star Wars scenes is happening in front of you You re gonna need a bigger shelf for your Biker Scout figure and the rest of the Black Series Vehicle comes with figure stand and accessories
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
prix sympa,envoi trés rapide et super emballage,risque de casse quasi impossible!!!!
attention ce n'est pas de la grosse figurine mais l'ensemble forme une belle longueur et trouve sa place dans une vitrine.
il faut un peu jouer avec l'angle pour une bonne stabilité (rejouer une scéne du film n'est pas toujours possible!)
Le personnage ainsi que le véhicule sont très bien détaillés.
Le reproche est le prix un peu excessif (46 e), alors que d'autre figurine se trouve dans différents commerce à moindre coût.
Mais mon fils voulait impérativement ce bonhomme (personnage qui figure dans " le retour du Jedi).
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
- Figure is screen accurate
- Paint Apps good (weathering on the trooper, paint apps on the bike discussed below)
- Versatile stand. people complaining about having to balance the bike or the stand not properly holding it up probably haven't realized the stand has to be popped into the socket underneath the bike.once it's popped in it can be posed doing a hard bank, heading straight up, a variety of poses. also, the feet on the stand are staggered so you pop in the ball joint so the stand best sits to hold up the bike.. a long leg on the side for a banking pose, the long leg straight up for a high riding pose..it DOES have to be forced in though, and pops into place and has to be popped out so I can understand people afraid to muscle it onto the stand.
- That huge blasted "CE" logo is NOT on the fender of the finished product.
A few small issues though:
- I also got two of the deformed helmet variety, some hot water and that's fixed, but they shouldn't need repairs out of the box.
-The weathering on the bikes was lazy. very obvious swipes with a brush with silver paint. also, weathering in all the same places. it'd be nice for variety if they changed it up like sandtroopers got,. some random weathering. weathering on the bag, behind the seat, great. the silver weathering on the bike itself, lazy and sloppy.
-The flaps on the rear don't fully open because of the bag behind the seat, bad design.
- Handgrips and control levers on the bike as well as foot rests fixed in place
- figure can't fully sit or be posed very realistically on the bike due to the fixed controls.
-Bike is actually a bit shorter than depicted in the films. not a huge complaint, just an observation.
With those gripes it might sound like I hate it, but it's a good addition for the black series that could just use a bit of polish before I'd consider it truly "Deluxe"
The detail on both the speeder bike and trooper are pretty incredible, down to the dirt on his boots. The articulation is fantastic, he fits easily on the bike and can do a variety of poses. If you don't look closely enough you may miss the fact that he has a pistol tucked away in his right boot. This set comes with a little clear plastic piece so you can elevate the bike to where it kinda looks like it's hovering.
Overall I highly recommend this piece if you are a collector or Star Wars fan.
The sculpt of this figure is amazing. The helmet is spot on; Hasbro can do Star Wars helmet justice. I read comments about potential warp on the visor, but I was fortunate to get a figure without this issue. The armor on this figure looks good. The breast plate has good details, such as lights front and back and straps on the side. Other details including armor on the shoulders, biceps, elbows, hips and knees. Armor is also sculpted mid torso with two packs in front. You can even see details such as the tread on the sole of the boots. It even includes a holster on the right boot for the blaster pistol. In addition, the boots include two peg holes each. Front hole for bike altitude controls, back hole for a stand (not include).
What put this figure over the top is the paint job. Yes, the armor is white, and the body suit is black, but it also have a well applied dirt wash, more prominent at the boots, and less so at the top.
This figure is the most articulated in the Black Series 6" so far:
- ball-jointed head,
- ball-hinged shoulders, swivel biceps,
- double-hinged elbows, ball-hinged wrists,
- ball-jointed torso,
- ball-hinged hips, swivel tights,
- double-hinged knees and hinged-rocker ankles
The double-hinged elbows and ball-hinged wrists allows this figure to pulls closer to the bike adding great versatility for posing. However, the scout trooper suffers the same limitations by the shoulder pads as other stormtroopers. Also, even as the figure has ball jointed torso, it can not bent forward much as is limited by the packs just sculpted at stomach level.
In addition, this figure includes a blaster pistol and, of course, a speeder bike.
Listing the speeder bike as an accessory is misleading. After all, it doubles the price of this set so it is a "figure" on its own and worth its value.
The sculpt of the speeder bike is really nice. It include details such as: movable thrust flaps, sculpted strapped bag, engine with tubing, flexible maneuver controls and altitude control for posability, control panel, swivel blaster cannon under the chassis, and directional steering vanes.
The speeder bike chassis is brown, with some painted silver scrapes which are a bit obvious. The engine, controls and tubing are black with some silver wash which is much better applied than the silver scrapes. The strapped bag is painted on a cream color with a was as well.
Finally, a transparent stand is included for posing your Scout Trooper on his speeder bike. Think of a pyramid with only four corners. Only three of its corners can be used for posing your bike and these are at three different distances which allows to set the bike to three different elevations. The lowest elevation is best for posing the bike banking hard without fear of falling. The highest is best to pose the bike leveled.
Over all, this figure is really good, with a great sculpt, paint application and superb speeder bike. I definitely feel that I'm getting a lot for my money. This is a must-have for Return of the Jedi collectors, and I suspects there are some customizers that are going to have a field day with the bike.