- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
BRIO World - 33744 - COFFRET EXTENSION ROUTES
|Prix conseillé :||
De quoi s’agit-il?
Qu’est ce que le prix conseillé?Il s’agit du prix de vente conseillé par le fabricant ou l’importateur du produit. Amazon valide la pertinence de ce prix conseillé, sur une base trimestrielle, par rapport aux prix pratiqués par au moins un concurrent ou par Amazon.
|Prix :||EUR 15,21 Livraison gratuite dès EUR 25 d'achats en France métropolitaine. Détails|
|Économisez :||EUR 4,79 (24%)|
|Tous les prix incluent la TVA.|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Prime bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
- Descriptif produit: Agrandissez votre système routier grâce à ce coffret d'extension. Les routes dotées de deux voies permettent un jeu réaliste. Elles peuvent être connectées aux rampes pour sortir du réseau routier et jouer au sol.
- Age minimum : 3 ans
Découvrez nos promotions et bons plans sur notre page dédiée. Cliquez ici.
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Sécurité du produit
Cet article est sujet à des avertissements et consignes de sécurité spécifiques
Description du produit
Description du produit
Descriptif produit: Agrandissez votre système routier grâce à ce coffret d'extension. Les routes dotées de deux voies permettent un jeu réaliste. Elles peuvent être connectées aux rampes pour sortir du réseau routier et jouer au sol.
Pas de directives spéciales.Voir l'ensemble des Description du produit
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Meilleurs commentaires des clients
Un problème s'est produit lors du filtrage des commentaires. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
First off, my two year old son does really like it, and it's easier to put together than the track because the pieces are bigger so that's good for him. He plays on it occasionally. He does like playing with the track more, but also there's more of it so maybe that's why, who knows.
Secondly durability wise, it's fantastic. It's nice thick wood, just as good a quality as their track, and comes with two lanes which is a nice touch.
Third plus is that it works out for exactly what we purchased it for, to hold his hot wheels cars along side of his favorite brio toys. It fits them almost exactly perfectly, even around turns the wheels stay within the roadway curbs.
Another huge plus is that the road is reversible (I'll show in pictures). I didn't actually know this when purchasing but it's actually a really nice feature for the turns so you can choose which way you want the turns to go, and even the straight pieces are reversible which may seem useless, but they actually differentiated so that one side had down ramps on it and the other side is just straight through (will include photos).
Last pro is a weird one.. but to be honest there really isn't anything else like it. I searched far and wide for hot wheels track made out of wood and couldn't find anything. I hate those silly flimsy plastic track pieces they kind of look like trash and they break easily. I'm glad I found that brio makes roadway.
However despite the pros, there are some cons.
1. It's almost all wood, but they made the connector knobs plastic..? I don't understand. Why not just make them wood, is it really that much more? I miss the old days when brio made almost everything out of wood. It seems like every time I turn around brio is adding more and more plastic to their stuff. It's not a huge downfall, it doesn't make much difference, but it is noticeable and I think noteworthy. I'll include a photo to show what I'm talking about. Also the down ramps are plastic but that is clearly pictured.
2.1 As another reviewer mentioned.. they don't come with connector pieces to connect it to track, and those connector pieces aren't easy to come by (the pieces by themselves are sold out at all the moment). I knew they didn't come with connectors to the track and I was ok with that so it doesn't take away from the rating, but it's note worthy because you will have to buy a track and road set for $50 plus in order to get the connector, which is what I did. There are several options, some running upwards of $300.. but I bought the work truck set. I also happened to have a wooden connector piece (not actually from brio.. came with a really cheap set my son got last year), that works with it. That piece came with down ramps, so I connected the road to it where the down ramps were connnected.
2.2 the only connectors you can buy for this to connect it to the track are completely made of plastic. This is surprising to me because the road is such a nice quality wood, why make the connectors plastic? I don't understand. Make them wood and charge another three bucks for the set in my opinion. Maybe others disagree.
3. The cars, and trains, brio and non-brio alike, fall off the road around turns when pushed with slight force. I don't know why this is because with the track you can push it pretty hard or even go around turns after a downhill stretch and it won't fall off usually. If I could guess, I would guess it was because it doesn't have the middle bump to keep wheels in place but I think this could have been curbed (pardon my pun :) ) by making the curbs a little taller. Just a bit of quality control and or better engineering I think and it could have been perfect.
As a side note, not a con, you can actually connect this to the regular track itself if you want. The knobs and holes are just the same, and the train will actually ride on the middle piece right through just like with the regular track, the median on the road is pretty much the same exact size as the bump in the middle of the regular track pieces (photo included). I know this isn't ideal but if you wanted to save some money, this will work in a pinch because the track to road connectors are sold out at the moment.
A second side note.. if you are buying this, and know what you're getting, you may want to consider getting a few sets of this road because it really doesn't come with much. The picture makes it feel like you're getting more but it doesn't get you very far to be honest.
All things considered, the track is nice and durable.. and my son loves it, even though accompanied with plastic components, so my rating is 4 stars. I took a half star off for the derailing issue, and another half star for all the plastic which I wish brio would shy away from, return back to their wooden roots if you will.