- Liste de Naissance : créez, retrouvez, ou participez à une Liste de Naissance sur Amazon.fr pour préparer en quelques clics l'heureux événement.
- Outlet Anciennes collections, fin de séries, articles commandés en trop grande quantité, … découvrez notre sélection de produits à petits prix Profitez-en !
- Gratuit : téléchargez l'application Amazon pour iPhone, iPad, Android ou Windows Phone ou découvrez la nouvelle application Amazon pour Tablette Android !
- Publiez votre livre : sur Kindle Direct Publishing En format papier ou ebook c'est simple et rapide et vous pourrez toucher des millions de lecteurs en quelques clics ici !
- Plus de 10 000 ebooks indés à moins de 3 euros à télécharger en moins de 60 secondes .
Baby Jogger Sac de Transport Mini Single
- Conçu spécialement pour s'adapter parfaitement à chaque poussette .
- Assez résistant pour protéger votre poussette lorsque vous voyagez
- La sangle de transport résistante vous permet de transporter votre poussette partout.
il existe une version plus récente pour cet article:
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Offres spéciales et liens associés
Description du produit
Baby Jogger Poussette Transport Sac City Mini/Micro, Unique
- La sacoche mini de voyage Baby Jogger a différents compartiments pour les roulettes
- La sacoche mini de voyage Baby Jogger est fabriquée en tissu résistant et équippée d'une lanière de transport résistante
|5 étoiles (0%)|
|4 étoiles (0%)|
|3 étoiles (0%)|
|2 étoiles (0%)|
|1 étoile (0%)|
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com
That said, I do like the idea of the bag even if the execution is a little un-user-friendly.
Honestly, we're two adults with one infant, carrying a diaper bag and other needed items for a flight PLUS pushing the stroller PLUS carrying the bag for the stroller.
Not exactly convenient.
I know I don't sound thrilled, but here are the reasons I bought the bag:
1) I don't want to own more than one stroller...so if this stroller is to travel with us, I want it protected. Most travel stroller fold inward so as to protect the seat, etc. The City Mini does not.
2) Since the City Mini does fold inward, the belly bar I have on it for my son would be exposed to god knows what...he chews on that thing all the time and I want it covered when we travel.
3) This is a pricey stroller and I don't want it damaged when we travel. This bag allows for peace-of-mind gate check OR counter check if we don't want to bother with the stroller in the airport and sometimes we don't.
So there are good reasons to buy this bag, especially if this is your only stroller and you travel a decent amount.
-Strap is adjustable which makes for ease of carrying
-3 wheels and stroller fit snugly inside so nothing flops around
-Heavy duty material so there are no worries about ripping
-Inside compartments are sturdy enough that the wheels won't rip or rub onto other parts of the stroller inside
-Taking the wheels off at the gate can be a hassle but there is great peace of mind knowing your stroller won't get broken or dirty when handled by airport staff/in trunks, etc.
-If you check this at the gate as you board the plane, it does not look obviously like a stroller or stroller bag. Multiple times we have left it at the gate and it was checked under the plane with the rest of the luggage, meaning it did not come out when we disembarked. We had to pick it up with the rest of our suitcases and thus didn't have it to stroll through the airport. This was the case both internationally and domestically. A large tag or tape clearly labeled "GATE CHECK" or "STROLLER" would be helpful, especially in a bright color.
-Having to take the wheels off the stroller while carrying a baby at the gate can be a hassle.
-Everything fits so perfectly snug inside that it takes some tweaking to zip it up. If you put any of the parts in the wrong way then the bag won't zip. The zipper is strong and seems to be adequate but I worry that the amount of pulling will eventually take it's toll.
Overall, if you have the Baby Jogger stroller and you want a safe way to carry and cover it, this is definitely worth buying. There are other bags on the market that the City Mini will fit in but don't offer nearly as much protection and aren't designed specifically for your stroller.
Hope this is helpful!
Caution - One piece of advice I would have is to cleary mark the bag as "Gate Check". We have traveled with this bag 6 times and 4 of these times the bag went to baggage claim instead of us being able to pick it up at the gate. The black bag looks nothing like the general stroller bag and is often mistaken for regular luggage. You can mark it with bright tape with "Gate Check" written on it to help identify it to the ground personnel or make sure the flight attendents know about it.