Balanced Scorecards and Operational Dashboards with Microsoft Excel (Anglais) Broché – 18 janvier 2013
|Neuf à partir de||Occasion à partir de|
- Choisissez parmi 17 000 points de collecte en France
- Les membres du programme Amazon Premium bénéficient de livraison gratuites illimitées
- Trouvez votre point de collecte et ajoutez-le à votre carnet d’adresses
- Sélectionnez cette adresse lors de votre commande
Produits fréquemment achetés ensemble
Les clients ayant acheté cet article ont également acheté
Descriptions du produit
Présentation de l'éditeur
Learn to maintain and update scorecards and dashboards with Excel
Balanced Scorecards and operational dashboards measure organizational performance and Microsoft Excel is the tool used worldwide to create these scorecards and dashboards. This book covers time–proven step–by–step processes on how to guide executive teams and managers in creating scorecards and dashboards. It then shows Excel developers how to create those scorecards and dashboards. This is the only book that converts theory into practice. The author addresses the people and processes you need to identify strategy and operational metrics and then implement them in dashboards in three versions of Excel. You′ll learn how balanced scorecards help organizations translate strategy into action and the ways that performance dashboards enable managers monitor operations.
- Covers Excel 2010 back to Excel 2003
- Shows how to develop consensus on strategy and operational plans with the executive teams
- Details steps in creating tactical action plans
- Gives step–by–step guidance in creating the most powerful management dashboards
- Puts over ten years of experience in one book
Balanced Scorecards & Operational Dashboards with Microsoft Excel, Second Edition is the ultimate resource for enhancing your strategic and operational performance.
Quatrième de couverture
Drive strategic performance with Balanced Scorecards and operational dashboards
Balanced Scorecards help translate business strategy into action. Performance dashboards are critical for monitoring operations and tactics. This fully updated guide shows you how to create and implement a program of Balanced Scorecards and dashboards using Excel, the preferred tool for the job. Incorporating the latest enhancements, it leads you step by step through the process, preparing you to leverage these tools for improved performance in your organization.
- Understand how and why Balanced Scorecards work
- Develop your strategic foundation, build your strategy map, select metrics, and set targets
- Create executive and operational dashboards to aid in decision–making
- Identify critical metrics and key performance indicators
- Examine the pros and cons of using Excel so you can leverage its power
- Provide more information with miniature charts and tables
- Smooth data, forecast trends, and display alerts
- Publish with PowerPoint templates or in secure formats
- Add extra functionality to Excel
Aucun appareil Kindle n'est requis. Téléchargez l'une des applis Kindle gratuites et commencez à lire les livres Kindle sur votre smartphone, tablette ou ordinateur.
Pour obtenir l'appli gratuite, saisissez votre ou numéro de téléphone mobile.
Détails sur le produit
Quels sont les autres articles que les clients achètent après avoir regardé cet article?
Commentaires en ligne
Commentaires client les plus utiles sur Amazon.com (beta)
When it comes to Excel techniques, he takes great pains to illustrate simple constructs that can be carried out in several generations of Excel and / or points out what would need to be done to accomplish the same or similar. I was surprised at how many "general" Excel techniques I picked-up, including learning about functions I never thought I would use, like REPT (repetition of text) that I assumed was some esoteric text function. Being exposed to the CAMERA functionality (a tool I had never heard of before) was a revelation -- I don't know why this feature of Excel hasn't been more heavily promoted.
Finally, he not only includes links to examples and test data that you can use to practice the techniques he covers, but he provides a generous compliment of links and references to other websites that either provide further information or complimentary material on such things as color palettes (choosing the right colors for dashboard elements).
I know I will be referring back to this book often for additional tips and tricks to improve my capabilities with Excel.